On arrival at The St George, we managed to park on the small car park to the rear of the hotel. When we checked in the receptionist was very pleasant and efficient she gave us a car park permit and asked if we would like a porter to bring our bags in. Our bedroom 108 is to the rear of the hotel and was quite small but well decorated . The bed linen was clean and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom large clean with a bath with overhead shower which was very difficult to reach round the shower screen to turn on.
The Arrive and Revive package includes a 2 course dinner with a glass of wine. We found the food to be good, and the view from a window table out over the sea to the pier excellent.. Breakfast was also good but felt we should have been asked about tea or coffee when we first walked in.
All the staff were very pleasant and efficient. and from our experence we would recommend' a stay at The St. George.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales