We have literally arrived home after a 2 night stay at the St Georges Hotel. What a wonderful few days we have had. From booking the room ( my husband has mobility issues and was offered a very suitable room), arriving and checking in and to leaving today we have been met with nothing but friendliness and courtesy. The room was clean and well maintained, and the breakfast service organised and the food hot and delicious. We would however like to specially mention the girls waiting on in the Terrace Lounge, Becky and another dark haired girl with plaits were so helpful and friendly we ate there both evenings as well as having our Summer Sizzler cocktail in there.
So please thank all the staff, despite it being busy, and the wedding on Saturday, at no time were we rushed, given rushed service or "short shrift" as we say round here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales