We had our Wedding Reception at the St George's Hotel and I can honeslty say that it was a fantastic venue.
The Wedgwood suite was turned into an Autumnal wonderland with our theme with all the leafs and flowers. All our guests have commented what a wonderful hotel and venue it was.
The hog roast was amazing and cooked perfectly by the head chef and the staff serving the buffet were a credit to the management of the hotel.
Our room was on the first floor with a sea facing balcony which really made our evening sitting outside looking into the sea with the views of the Great and Little Ormes and the Pier all lit up. The bed was comfy, just what we wanted after a bsuy day!
Breakfast was good with all the fresh food, unfortunately due to an eye injury I could only muster a bowl of cereal!
The hotel and staff are a credit to the management of the hotel and I will be looking forward to return one day soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Llandudno and all that the North Wales Coast has to offer in stylish sophistication and contemporary luxury at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales. The Award Winning St Georges Hotel, cleverly combines traditional Victorian elegance and its stunning setting with the comfort of a luxurious 4 star Hotel. Every detail of the hotel is designed to offer a relaxed, intimate atmosphere, calm moods and a fresh, professional approach to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your St. George's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Llandudno
- St Georges Hotel Llandudno
- St George Hotel Llandudno
- St. George's Hotel Llandudno, Wales