Four Oaks Hotel
US$313
Agoda.com
US$135
PremierInn.com
The Broadway Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$61
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Headlands Hotel(Llandudno)
US$96
US$93
Hotels.com
All reviewsold fashioned liftsea viewcoach tripturkey and tinselenjoyable holidayvenue cymrusea frontnothing too much troublegreat weekendbreakfast and dinnermany thanksweekend breaklovely hotelevening entertainmentcouldn't do enoughwarm welcometwin room
Reviewed 18 July 2013

After reading some reviews of this hotel it was with trepadition that I arrived with my sister and Mum on the 1st of July. We had booked it because of my Mums poor mobility and it seemed suitable for our needs. I needn't of worried as our stay was just great. I don't know what the other people who have commented on here were talking about. The hotel was very clean and our rooms were superb. Thanks to all the staff who were attentive and friendly and especially Andrea, Eugene and Ilonna, the breakfast was good as was the evening meal, it made a change for the food to be brought to the table and we didn't have to serve ourselves. A most enjoyable holiday.

Room Tip: Room 109 or 110, the view is superb.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Lauren P
Ange L, Manager at Four Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2013

Dear Lauren P

Thank you for taking the time to write your review it is very much appreciated. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.

Kind Regards
Andrea

Reviewed 9 July 2013

My mum, sister and myself have just returned from a fabulous stay at The Four Oaks Hotel.
We were made very welcome by manager Andrea at our arrival and throughout our stay.
Special thanks to Eugene and Ilona for excellent and efficient service.
Found no problems with rooms or showers.
Will definitely be booking a return visit :-)
Many thanks

Room Tip: Recommended rooms 109 and 110.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank LoisHughes2013
Ange L, Manager at Four Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dear LoisHughes2013

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel your comments are very much appreciated.
We look forward to meeting you all again.
Best wishes Andrea

Reviewed 1 July 2013

my husband daughter and i have just got back from a 3 day stay at this hotel.The room was basic but nice and the bed was lovely and comfortable. Staff were brilliant and couldn't do enough for us especially with me being in a wheelchair.The food was served quickly and efficiently and gets a 10 out of 10 from us all. The staff were very efficient especially sue eric and Eugene who were helpful and friendly throughout our stay. we will be back next year.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank anita m
Ange L, Manager at Four Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Dear Anita m
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review your comments are very much appreciated,we are delighted that you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you next year.
Best wishes Andrea

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Went to Landudno, 17th- 21st June with Nova tours. Transfer and coach trip very smooth and comfortable, tip, top. Pity about hotel. One very old lift that can fit 2 people, not sure about its health and safety record??? Room on 3rd floor had been refurbished but obviously by the local DIY man, rather basic skills. Shower in bathroom, no grab rail, no hot water at peak times, ie before breakfast or before dinner, yes, hot water during mid afternoon, or after 21:00. Very difficult to regulate shower to moderate temperature, either very hot or very cold. Food average 3 star hotel. Have to give £10 deposit for TV remote.

What you have to bear in mind that the 4 Oaks Hotel is a basic 3 star hotel, no trimmings, so if you bear this in mind, you will be ok.

as for Llanduduno itself, a wonderful Welsh seaside town, lovely prom and plenty of shops.

Room Tip: Well, the lift is so restricting, ask for a lower ground floor, I was on the 3rd floor with my 86 year old mum. The rooms at the back of the hotel are very quiet....
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Mercury75
Ange L, Manager at Four Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2013

Dear Mercury75
In response to your review the lift is an old Victorian lift which does serve all floors and yes it does only take two people at a time, there was just you and your mother.It is serviced on a regular basis by a company who specialize in our type of lift so all up to date with that no problems with health and safety.Rooms on 3rd floor are waiting to be redecorated, we have just completed 7 rooms on 1st & 2nd floor and refurbishment is on going. I do agree sometimes people have problems with using the showers and getting no water through that is of course until they are shown. Food average! we received no complaints with regards to food during your stay by anyone not even yourself. The £10.00 deposit charge for the TV remote you do receive back when the remote is brought back to reception upon departure. I truly wish you had come to see me and spoke to me about your concerns as I really would have liked to of been given the opportunity to make your stay more comfortable. Best Wishes Andrea

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We recently returned from a weekend coach holiday with Kee Travel and we were booked into the worst hotel we have ever stayed in. Rooms shabby and dated, very stark and unwelcoming, not even a picture on the walls. Bed lumpy, shower faulty, filthy kettle, I could go on and on.
Food appalling, overcooked and tasteless. the worst food we have ever had.
Staff abrupt to the point of rudeness, and the manager, what can I say. No people skills at all, perhaps a trip to the local charm school and a lesson in basic manners and communication wouldn't go amiss.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank Jean P
Ange L, Manager at Four Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Dear Jean P, In response to your review i had spoke with you and your husband on the Saturday and addressed all the comments at the time.I also felt it necessary to re-address your comments in a letter as you were still not happy, even though you had been offered a newly refurbished room which you declined but said was lovely and chose to go into a sea view unrefurbished bedroom.I replaced the kettle immediately as soon as it was brought to my attention even though the original kettle was not dirty it had general wear and tear. Regards to the food again everyone has different preference's but I did offer you alternatives which again you declined and said well we will go out as planned although you did enjoy your breakfast.The issue with the bed I take on board and accept no bed is better than your own bed but your husband said he was very comfortable and had no problems with his bed.With regards to the shower the electrician reported no problems. In relation to your comments about myself I have a signed letter off the driver and courier saying at no time was I confrontational or disrespectful and spoke to yourselves in a calm and polite manner. I strongly disagree with your comments that the staff at the hotel were abrupt to the point of rudeness and the hotel has wonderful comments about all staff, food etc. Best Wishes Andrea