“R111 T6”
Review of Four Oaks Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Llandudno
Four Oaks Hotel
Ranked #72 of 144 Llandudno B&B and Inns
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“R111 T6”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

we stayed at the four oaks on the 14 0ct 2013 on a 5 day coach trip with waterson west yorks.
the hotel was very welcoming,we had a sea view room which at first impressions seemed on the small size, but turned out to be comfortable and warm and big enough for our needs.
Eric the assistant manager took great care to see that our stay was enjoyable, Debbie looked
after us at breakfast, the food was well presented and very enjoyable.
the evening entertainment was excellent, we thoroughly enjoyed the 2 Pete's dambuster
finale ( standing ovation). we would recommend this hotel to anybody

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
6 Thank florence f

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Newcastle, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Well for my first visit to Llandudno a GOOD time was had by all...
The staff at the Four oaks made us very welcome, food was served fast and hot,, beds were very clean and entertainment really good...
for a Bargain break.... "Worth a visit"

Room Tip: shortish walk to town centre...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank Tony C
Ardsley, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Early aug 2013 great -food-staff -room -entertainment-weather-boat trip-atmosphere-beer good price. My wife, granddaugther and l have stayed 3 times a year for the past 3 years NO telephone so what.I was rushed into hospital on my last day Andrea and Erik looked after my granddaugther whilst my wife went with me to hospital. NO PROBLEM. Her dad fetched her the next day.My wife stayed another 11 days and even though they were full they found room, for my wife nothing too much trouble they were GREAT.We cannot thank Andrea,Erik and the rest of the staff for being so kind and going far beyond the call duty, from the bottom of my heart a massify THANK -YOU , see you in november David Carol and Emilyhank you again..

Room Tip: any room all excellant [not giving my room number l want it]
2 Thank 644David644
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I stayed here again with my disabled dad in July 2013. The staff looked after us perfectly, the food was perfect for pensioners. I enjoyed it too although the dishes are a little traditional for me. The hotel is exceptionally clean, and great entertainment. Our room over looked the sea and was very large with everything in it that we could need. Spot on, we'll be back.

2 Thank Youngster38
Ange L, Manager at Four Oaks Hotel, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Dear Youngster38 Thank you for such a great review we are so pleased you and your dad enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you again to Llandudno and Four Oaks.

Best Wishes
Andrea
Leicester
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Just to let you know that despite all the negative reviews posted on this site my friend and I have just spent a fabulous 5 days at this hotel. We had a super spacious room with delightful sea views. We couldn't fault the staff ,food or atmosphere. The lift was adequate and a bonus to infirm residents. We shall definitely return to this friendly accomodating hotel. Bev and Carole Leicester.

Room Tip: Corner rooms with sea views are brilliant
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Beverley T
Ange L, Manager at Four Oaks Hotel, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Dear Beverley T
Thank you for taking the time to write your review it is very much appreciated. I will pass on your kind words to all members of staff. Look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Best Wishes Andrea
Pontefract, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My father & I stayed at the Four Oaks as part of a Monday to Friday coach trip (Watersons Coaches) & must honestly say that the stay was fantastic. The rooms were very clean & roomy (with a Bay Window) & we managed to get a ground floor room (very handy with my dad's poor mobility).
The meals were very nice & wholesome (a nice traditional menu) & the bar/entertainment was suitable to the clientele that were staying there. But what makes this hotel stand out from any other was their service (second to none from arrival to departure). May I give special thanks to Andrea (Manager), Erik (Assistant Manager) Eugene (Barman), Sue (our Waitress) & our Chamber Maid (sorry I did not know her name), they all went far & beyond their 'call of duty' to make our stay very special. We strongly recommend this hotel to anyone considering visiting Llandudno & you will definitely 'Arrive as Strangers but Leave as Friends'. Many thanks from Steve & Clarry Ackroyd.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Steve A
Ange L, Manager at Four Oaks Hotel, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Dear Steve A
We are all so pleased you and your father enjoyed your stay with us, we truly appreciate your kind and encouraging words. Hope to see you return to Four Oaks in the near future.
Best wishes Andrea
west midlands
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Just returned from a 3 night break-and I can honestly say we loved this hotel which has lots of character. The owners were friendly and attentive without being intrusive and all staff were lovely. Our room was spacious and homely with wonderful views over the bay. The room was clean and tidy and the shower was fine-yes you had to run it a few minutes to get the hot water through but that wasn't really a problem. The lift was quaint and old fashioned and although it only fits in 2 people at a time, this really wasn't an issue with anyone. Breakfast was fine and staff went out of their way to make sure individual preferences and dietary needs were met. For what we paid I felt it was one of the best hotels of it's type we have stayed in. Wonderful staff, stunning views, comfy beds, nice food.....we'll definitely return!

Room Tip: Sea view rooms have a stunning view of Llandudno Bay
4 Thank 11sue
Ange L, Manager at Four Oaks Hotel, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Dear 11 sue
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive and honest review is it truly appreciated. I will pass on your kind words to all staff members. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to meeting you again in the near future. Best wishes Andrea