“Warm and friendly”
Review of The Albany House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Llandudno
The Albany House
Ranked #115 of 144 Llandudno B&B and Inns
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Warm and friendly”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

We stayed at the Albany for two nights in March and our stay was really fantastic. The Hosts were great with our 3 year old boy and made up an extra bed in the large room we were provided. Rooms were comfortable and clean with all the essentials needed but I would have liked some biscuits in the room. We appreciated the free wifi access and the complimentary pick up and drop off from Llandudno train station. We really liked our breakfast which came fresh and hot with proper bacon sausages and eggs cooked to perfection with as much toast as you want. I thought the selection of cereals were good but my son likes coco pops! haha! My Son spilt hot chocolate on their lovely carpet and they were so kind and understanding swiftly cleaning it away saying it was no problem which I though was very nice. Overall a very comfortable stay and would definitely come back and recommend to people with children. For the price we paid we thought it was really very good value.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Gingerbomber

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I stayed at Albany on a weekend trip. I Chose Albany because they take well behaved dogs and me and Daisy had a wonderful stay. The Hotel is in a brilliant location right on the beach front. It was very clean and my room was lovely with everything I needed. The hosts were very welcoming and very helpful. I forgot my mobile phone charger and they tried to see if they had a spare one I could use and thankfully they had a spare one which they allowed me to use during my stay. The breakfast was lovely, very fresh and they also gave me a flask of coffee when I went on my morning walk. I would definitely recommend this hotel and the friendly owners make such a difference. I liked the free car parking and their accommodation of mans' best friend.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank SusuR999
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Myself and my husband decided to go last minute for a mini getaway to Llandudno and spend the day and night there. We didn't book anything and just thought we would turn up and find something it was when we walked on the seaside front that we saw the Albany. It looked very well maintained compared to some of the others, the garden was lovely with flowers in full bloom and when we arrived they were very welcoming. They gave us a choice of rooms and we chose a sea view double on the top floor. It was very comfortable with all the facilities you need and it was very clean. We had a lovely cooked breakfast the next morning after a very comfortable nights sleep. I was pleased we had free wifi because I needed to access my emails for work the following morning before setting off. I found the owners (I think they were called Dennis and Ludi) very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Orchid1950
Reviewed 14 March 2012

In a fantastic location right on Llandudno promenade The Albany House is a very homely and Ludi and Dennis make you feel right at home from the moment you walk in. The rooms are spacious and had a lovely sea view - they gave us a sea view at no extra cost which I thought was great. We were so pleased with the service and Ludi and Dennis really went the extra mile. We stayed three nights and they accommodated us to have a late breakfast one day and they made a fantastic packed lunch for us when we went fishing. They gave us lots of information on where to go and see. The rooms have everything you need and are very clean and tidy. The rooms are quiet and warm and the beds are very comfy.The breakfasts are fantastic, plentiful and very delicious with a selection of cereals and a full cooked breakfast. We got a puncture on our last day and Dennis promptly did everything he could and he had it fixed in no time! We were so happy with everything we have booked to come back again later in the year. Well done Albany! I would recommend to everyone!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank HappyGirl563
Cebu Island, Philippines
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Before I went back home in my country, I decided to stay first in a very relaxing seafront hotel in Llandudno, Wales. In my two days stay with the hotel, I felt something incredible. The place was so great and the service was up to the standard especially the rooms are ideal for the tourists and travellers, it was so accomodating. What also amazed me was the couples service and the food was very delectable and nutritious...
It was my very wonderful and unforgettable stay in that first class Albany Hotel.
Keep up the good work Mr. and Mrs. Jackson...

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
5 Thank adikkosafb
redditch
Reviewed 27 February 2012

just had a nice stay at the albany , we had a nice welcome , stayed there with my two
daughters and my brother ,and had a very nice stay there, very clean rooms and a good
breakfast, and free wifi was very good and hope to go back again soon

Room Tip: its a 10 min walk to town los of free parkig by hotel and good carpark at rear