“Gluten Free Fish and Chips”

Pebble Restaurant And Take Away
Ranked #53 of 209 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Probably the best fish and chips in North Wales. From Tea and Toast to Roast Lunch.
Wrexham North Wales
“Gluten Free Fish and Chips”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

As I have Coeliac, I have not had fish and chips from a " chippy " for 10 years. My dietician gave me a list of Restaurants who did this. So I recently visited Llandudno and found this Restaurant. What a wonderful meal I had, the haddock was so big and the full meal of fish, chips tea and gluten-free bread and butter was so tasty. Highly recommend, and will be there again soon.

• Visited June 2014

“Haddock Special”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We visit here for tea mostly whilst in Llandudno the staff are always hard working and friendly. The haddock special is lovely ,you get fish ,chips and mushy peas chippy style with bread and buter and a pot of tea for 8.50. You can get the cod instead for 7.50. The kids meals are good value for money and my little one loved the milkshake! Overall a nice little eat in chippy and much cheaper than some of the chip shops in Llandudno!

Shropshire, UK
“OK but not great”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Reasonale food and service, good value but not the best fish and chips that I have had by a long way.

1 Thank ruralidle
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Dirty cutlery”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have eaten here before a couple of years ago and enjoyed it so we thought we'd return again - we sat down and noticed cups and most of cutlery felt unclean and scruffy. We ordered the special fish n chips with a cup of tea. When we poured our tea you could see grease in the cup. The mats on table looked tatty just generally unkempt. Then when the girl who took our order brought the wrong milkshake which we ordered for our 5 year old daughter, she returned back with it still in her hand saying we still had to pay for it! I brought to her attention that when she took the order she just wrote milkshake and didn't write strawberry ( which is what our daughter ordered) and she came back with a strawberry one and apologised. Whether they were having a bad day I don't know but this restaurant has gone downhill from our last visit and we won't return - food was nice so go for a takeaway and don't eat in as it's scruffy.

Bangor, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“disappointing.”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Decided to have a sit down meal here as heard the food was nice,had the haddock,chips n peas,It said in the menu that the batter was thin, but it was the fish that was thin! hardly any fish but plenty of batter, and a child's portion of chips,really disappointed. the waitress was quite rude when she practically threw the knife and fork on to the table! later, as i went to the counter to pay for my meal,I was surprised when the waitress brought a small plate of chips over and told the cook to put them back in with the other chips! he looked a bit taken aback but she said "its ok they havent been touched!" I mean i was stood right there! enough said,I definitely wont be going back to this place ever again.