“Sunday Lunch”

Alexandra Hotel & Licensed Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: British
Description: The Alexandra Hotel & Restaurant re opened it's doors mid-may, we boast about the great taste of our food, all is specially prepared by our Executive Chef, we will be pleased to cater for your special requests, please remember we don't do fast food so it may take a little longer but we know you will agree that it will be worth the wait, we open every day from 11am until 9pm. At the moment our special offer on Lunch gives you three courses for only £10.
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Had Sunday lunch on the 9th March. Very nice indeed, Staff friendly and service good. I tad more meat would have been even better.
Am moving next door but one on the 19th March, so be prepared for 4 sweaty and panting males coming in begging for a pint.
Can't wait to try the rest of the Menu.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We had our grandchildren and their parents with us and I wanted a break from cooking. I had previously read an article in the local paper that Hotel Inspector Channel 5 were presenting a programme about revamping the hotel. I was planning to watch the programme so extra incentive to visit beforehand. I also noticed the price of the special meals so made t he decision that we would all go along..
On entering I was very impressed to see, all the tables laid with good cutlery and tablecloths...obviously an effort made. I chose the special, which was a locally produced beef burger with salad and chips. the meal also included either tea or coffee. Amazing value and lovely presentation. The chips came in a miniature chip basket with a pleasant side salad. I had a good glass of red wine to accompany my meal.
Myself and my husband are planning to visit again for the evening meal.
A good effort made in a very very competitive area.

1  Thank Tightwads
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Not been here before but thought we would have a look after Ms. Polizzi's programme. Food very well presented and served by very hard working, obliging fanciable staff. We don't visit Llandudno too often but will call here again on our next visit. Hopefully by then the scaffolding will be down making the entrance more visible to more customers.

1  Thank Mr E P
Reviewed 1 March 2014

As a Llandudno resident, I visited the Coffee Lounge this morning and enjoyed an excellent coffee and freshly baked scone. The new-look Coffee Lounge is very welcoming, clean and comfortable with very good and friendly service. I can certainly recommend a visit.

1  Thank louise s
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

What a lovely find! Forget the Hotel Inspector, enjoy a great atmosphere, friendly professional service and good coffee! Good selection of cakes :)