“Fantastic interior good food and drink”
Review of The Palladium

The Palladium
Ranked #70 of 217 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2014

It's a Wetherspoons public house, good standard of food, drink and choice of ales. The usual Wetherspoons experience.

However the interior of this building is fantastic, the theatre balconies are almost intact and even the seats remain. Worth visiting just formate novelty of seeing the fantastic setting.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,372)

Reviewed 25 February 2014

lovely decor. very friendly staff and meals very good. The service was excellent and quick. Also went back that evening for drinks and again the following evening for another meal. Love the theatre setting.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This is a dramatic setting for a Wetherspoons. We loved the interior design. The staff were friendly and the food Wetherspoon standard. My husband enjoyed the selection of real ales available.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We visited here for breakfast as my husband had eaten at other Wetherspoons and said it was good! I had the fruit and yoghurt followed by a bacon roll and my husband had the Eggs Benedict - everything was very nice for the cost and tea and coffee are unlimited. the fresh orange juice was lovely too! Overall the price is great - less than £10.00 for all the above. My only concern was the amount of alcohol being drank at 10.30am by others...I am no prude and am partial to the odd wine myself but I think seeing this so early on, and there were children in there, is not setting a good example. I personally think alcohol should not be served until 12 noon especially where children are allowed.....to eat breakfast! :)

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We visited the Palladium with my young child in the evening, we ordered our food and drinks when the food arrived one of the meals which was scampi was cold and had to be sent back, they replaced the meal with a hot one and were very helpful about it. As we were finishing our meals there were people walking past us who were quite drunk and the bouncers were removing people who must of been too drunk which was a bit scary for my young child.

I don't think we will be returning here in the evenings unfortunately.