“Worth a visit...”

Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Didnt eat here but came in for drinks on a couple of occasions. Its worth a visit just for the interior of the old theatre... stunning. Well worth a visit.

vicky_wagstaff, Manager at The Palladium, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, it is a magnificent building we get to work in and I'm glad you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,454)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place good beer cheap food .open all day football on televisions as well will go again exvellent

Thank you for your review I'll make sure to pass your comments on to the rest of the team and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

decor was very good - pitty the food didn't match, had the mixed grill, wasted most it - ordered a coleslaw on the side - couldn't even identify it and had to ask what it was ? ok to pop in for a quick drink, but wouldn't recommend eating here.

2  Thank MarkMinty

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, I'm disappointed that you were not satisfied with the meals you were provided and I will be discussing your concerns with the kitchen manager so they can be addressed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The building itself was better than the dining experience. You can still see the old grandeur of the old theatre and it was worth the visit for that alone. The place was very busy, so many people may not be as picky as me. The old saying, “you get what you have paid for “ is probably spot on here. We got two meals for under £10, and they were okay. Not good enough though to entice me back. Very hard to get a table, but we did manage to get one. Service on cleaning the tables after diners had finished was very slow, but would also been that they were extremely busy. I have had better Whetherspoons experiences.

1  Thank KarlCrankyPants

Thank you for your review I'll make sure to pass your comments on to the rest of the management team so that we can look into the concerns you have raised. I hope you will visit us again in the future and give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

been here a few times every time we visit llandudno, mixed age group its an old
time palladium converted to a pub by wetherspoons good prices food ok not
great but cheap good selection of drinks friendly staff

Thank you for your review I'm pleased you enjoyed your visit with us and I will be passing your comments on to the kitchen manager so they can be addressed. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Llandudno.