“Lived up to reputation”

Ranked #24 of 208 Restaurants in Llandudno
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Welsh, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lived up to reputation”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

My wife and I travelled from Manchester to sample the food at the Hambone as part of a day out to wonderful Llandudno. We were not disappointed. The atmosphere is great and the food excellent. I had the pizza with goats cheese. This was a large pizza with a thin base and ample cheese along with olives, red peppers etc. The addition of some chutney gave if that little extra yuuuum! My wife had the award winning pie with salad and chutney ( mango and ginger I think ) which I was told tasted very good. The service was prompt and all of the staff were friendly and helpful. Can't wait for one to open in Manchester!!

The Moody's of Manchester

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank LRmoody

Barcelona, Spain
“Excellent service and delicious food”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Highly recommendable. I booked a table for 12 for last Friday, knowing that such a large table would not be easily found and having decided to go to The Hambone because of the comments in Trip Advisor. It is a small restaurant, attached to a butcher's shop which is quite busy due to its excellent quality and very good prices. The lady who attended us was ever so nice and we worked in a team as I translated for my friends who didn't know English. Dishes were brought in very quickly and the quality was superb. We were also delighted to see the bills at the end as the price we paid for was far less than what the quality and excellent service really deserved. All in all, to be highly recommended!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank MartaPalomares
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A little Gem..”
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Had lunch on a very windy Wednesday afternoon. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. We both had Pizza's and they were delicious, mine was the Sicilian with extra anchovies and my wife had the Paradiso. They both were 2 big to eat in one sitting so they were wrapped in foil for us to take away. Would definitely recommend it and also the deli section next door.

Visited April 2012
“Ladies that lunch”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

These was my third visit to the location , it's becoming a personal favourite for lunch in Llandudno , there are 2 parts the location, the restaurant and the take out bar I am commenting on the restaurant. The menu comprises of various sandwiches/baps/pannini and a specials board. Both my friend and I chose something from the specials board it did not disappoint. Served very promptly , food arrived in good time and the best but very generous portions !! Only thing I think that could be improved is the selection of desserts. But I am still giving 5 stars

Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom
“Superb!!!!!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

An excellent place to eat, their pork pies are to die for. Excellent value, firendly staff and a wide choice of meals. Would highly recommend this brasserie to anyone visiting Llandudno.

• Visited March 2012