“Disappointed time and time again ”

The Ham Bone Brasserie & Deli
Ranked #25 of 209 Restaurants in Llandudno
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
“Disappointed time and time again ”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I go to the food hall weekly for my lunch, and often get a panini or a wrap, which are always nice and filled to the brim. But unfortunately on the past 3 occasion when I have got Carrot cake for a treat it has been stale and not enjoyable. I have before told the staff about this but don't get any answer back. The people who work there unfortunately don't always give service with a smile.

1 Thank zjj13

Bangor, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Due to a mix up with the order I ended up with a whole pizza instead of a slice (be sure to order pizzini if you want a light lunch). It was a pizza that was full of flavour and the best I've had some time and I can recommend the chips too. I would have preferred a proper plate for my pizza, or maybe I was supposed to eat off the very small board, whatever the case it didn't work well. However, I will certainly go there again if I am in the area as the food was so good and the man who seemed to be in charge was very nice.

1 Thank SidelinedWoman
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food lacks Atmosphere”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

The deli has a great atmosphere but the restaurant lack the same
The food is excellent which overcomes the coldness of the restaurant
Would still go back

Criccieth, United Kingdom
“Tasty lunches and good coffee”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Called in on a quiet Thursday lunchtime with my wife for a brew and a baguette and a panini.
The tea and coffee were served immediately and the food very soon after.

My wife's chicken and sweetcorn baguette was substantial and very tasty ,infact she decided to keep half of it for later.It was served on a rather manky piece of wood which was the only negative point.
My stilton and bacon and cranberry panini was delicious with some side salad and doritos served on a manky plank.
Tea and coffee were very good ,staff were very polite and efficient but not very chatty.

Enjoyed the visit and will definitely call again when in Llandudno.

Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Sunday Roast”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We usually have a takaway Sunday roast most weeks...Its almost as good as I cook myself and we can hardly eat it there's that much of it!
The price seems a little high at £6.95 each but when you take into consideration when you do your own roast with meat and veg and electricity it works out at about £10 so its a bargain really and you don't have hours of preparing it and all the washing up after...Just 2 plates!