“Excellent food”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
N.WALES
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Living in Llandudno I regularly eat here for lunches, latte`s etc during the day with my partner.
The food is always cooked fresh and is always excellent and the service is excellent. The staff are always smartly dressed and the premises is always spotless. Its a must for people visiting Llandudno and it really is excellent value for money.

Bolton
“A Must”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Love this place, anywhere that serves grilled Halloumi on a baguette is going straight to number one for me. The menu is great, reasonably priced, service second to none and very friendly. I only have one niggle and that is the balsamic that is drizzled over everything, I have no doubt that if you like it, then it's lovely, but for me it is a bit too much and I would prefer to be asked if I want it or not. Like I say just a niggle, as I like my food plain without sauces, mayos etc, but I know for next time, I'm sure if I ask it won't be a problem. Can't wait to go again.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ATE HERE EVERYDAY FOR A WEEK”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We discovered Orient Express from Tripadvisor on the day of our arrival in Llandudno. It was close to our holiday rental and so we decided to visit. The food, service, standards and prices were superb so we decided to treat the menu as a programme and ate here everyday for a week - working our way through different dishes each day!

Highly recommended.

1 Thank James2152014
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

On holiday in Wales after some very poor eateries visited, we checked trip advisor and the Orient Express Cafe was highly recommended. So we visited as a family of five, we were greeted and treated like returning customers. The staff were very friendly well dressed in tie, shirt and trousers. The food was absolutely out of this world, we ordered what we considered a light lunch, how pleasantly surprised we all were when our food arrived swiftly. The standard was excellent and the food was gorgeous. will be returning next year for sure. Would highly recommend the omelette.

2 Thank ScottMorris77
Leicester, United Kingdom
“If you're in or passing Llandudno - you must eat here!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We were staying at a B&B, and the Orient Express closed at 5pm, but it was certainly worth popping in just for tea and cakes. My wife said "that is the best cheesecake I have ever eaten" (the Sicilian Lemon), and my Turkish Baklava was outstanding. If only this restaurant stayed open in the evenings outside of the summer months, then you could not keep me away. And why can't British waiters take such pride in their work? I completely understand why the Orient Express is top of the Trip Advisor list.

1 Thank Ian_Dunmore