“Lovely & clean ...food fab & good price.”

Orient Express Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Turkish, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Made very welcome by the good looking waiters (always a plus!)I picked salmon salad....best ever! Salmon grilled to perfection, hubby had chicken/cheese baguette which he enjoyed.we sat outside on the pavement tables.....perhaps the pavement area cud have a wash each day?will be back on our next visit.

1  Thank Jean S

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stopped for lunch while in the area, food and service are good my only issue was the front doors where wide open the entire time with cigarette smoke from outside pouring in not pleasant at all.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I take my mum to Llandudno at least once a year and we always arrive in time for breakfast at the Orient Express. The food is good and always freshly prepared and well preesented. The service is good and the waiter is always friendly with a smile. It is our favourite place to dine in Llandudno. No doubt we will be back next year if not sooner.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Similar to the reviewer below, I am not sure why this cafe is so highly rated in Llandudno. I recently went for the first time, and can't say I was overly impressed.

Service was friendly, but slow. The food was better presented than many places.

My biggest issue with the place was when it came to payment. Having never been there before we didn't know that it was a cash only business. Perhaps there was mention of this fact somewhere, but not in plain sight of where we were sitting. It wasn't until I went to pay that I was told they didn't accept cards. This needs to be made clearer.

1  Thank DPBH
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Good cafe, though I'm puzzled why it is the TA No.1 restaurant in Llandudno. It is not open in the evening and the food is pleasant but not gourmet. Main menu is sandwiches and chippy things like anywhere else, specials are turkish which is nice. Friendly staff.
It's not that we had a bad time here or poor food, just not the pinnacle of fine food the reviews led me to expect.

1  Thank Stephen-London-N16