“A morning glory to behold” 5 of 5 bubbles

Orient Express Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 204 Restaurants in Llandudno
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Cafe, European, British, Turkish, Welsh
Good for: Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A morning glory to behold”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

On a warm and windless weekend morning last summer we drove. The time was morning, roughly. We travelled with gusto from our holiday camp site located in the back end of nothing village some distance from Llandudno, it was the place that died long ago. For we were heading home, but we were hungry, this cafe called to us as we entered and drove aimlessly around Llandudno centre searching for sustainance. Survival was, and still is, key.

I had a fryup, the missus had some fancy egg thing and our daughter, she ate toast.

Was really nice would recommend it.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ben J

England
“Fantastic breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Some friends brought is here for brunch , food fantastic and excellent value for money . I can honestly say the Eggs Royale is one of the best breakfasts I have ever had - would highly recommend

1 Thank JA1403
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“The best coffee in Llandudno .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We went here for coffee this morning. It was the best coffee I have had in a cafe for a long time! And I buy a lot of coffee out! We were so impressed we went back for lunch and were not disappointed. My husbands home made burger and chips was lovely,really flavoursome. My ham and salad sandwich was very tasty with plenty of ham and some nice crisps and side salad. Service was friendly and efficient through out. You must give this little cafe a try.

Visited July 2014
4 Thank SueTimmis
“What a great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Wow thats all I can say . This little cafe has everything you want and need. The Staff is so friendly and so helpful. The food is delicious especially the home made burgers they must of the best inbthe area. We go often there and will continue comin back . Very enjoyable

Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Unique”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Very well presented restaurant, the staff were polite and helpful, prices were reasonable. i ordered a special omelette and I thoroughly enjoyed it, you could tell they used fresh ingredients, my dad had a BLT which he also enjoyed. On the whole very good however my brother ordered a welsh rarebit and it was not up to the other dishes standards, the bread was very thin and for a £4 meal one piece of thin toast and a smidgen of cheese, it was not worth the price. But the other dishes were lovely.

• Visited June 2014