“Light breakfast and lunch on the same day”

Mostyn Gallery Cafe
Ranked #65 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: MOSTYN Gallery Cafe is located upstairs at the gallery in Vaughan St., Llandudno. It's a great location and ideally suited for people to take a well earned break after a serious morning's shopping. Also, it's pretty nice to be surrounded by art all day! We're looking to provide a welcoming location where everyone can enjoy a laid-back brunch, indulge in a silky latte or a frothy cappuccino or relax with a refined afternoon tea and freshly home made cakes. Gluten-free delights, light snacks and main meals are also on offer. We will be serving milk shakes and fresh fruit smoothies, along with the Brew Tea Company’s refreshing loose leaf tea, with many different varieties for everyone's palette. The cafe is fully licensed too so you might be tempted by an alcoholic beverage. We look forward to seeing you soon. You can view our menu here, but you’ll need to call in to sample our daily specials! The café is fully accessible, with plenty of space for buggies and wheelchairs, and we welcome families with babies and children. We’re also members of the ‘Breastfeeding Welcome Scheme’. There’s FREE wi-fi and this lovely space is available to hire for both private and business functions. Private functions can be accommodated at alternative hours outside of usual opening times.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We spent several hours in Llandudno following a trans-Atlantic flight and were treated to a light breakfast upon our arrival and, after time to explore this popular vacation spot, we returned for lunch and an explanation of the origin of the gallery and the current special exhibition. Even though we were tired after a long day of traveling, we found both the food and the exhibit very pleasant.

1  Thank HappyHawk65

Reviewed 7 June 2014

My wife and I often call in to the gallery for lunch. The care and attention to detail never falters. Lorrie and her team take an obvious amount of pride in getting their customer service exactly right. The food is always fresh, delicious, and beautifully presented. If you're visiting LLandudno, have lunch here!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

have known about the café for sometime but did not think it was my sort of place until a friend suggested I go. very nicely surprised. roomy, calm overlooking the town and the sea. could have quite happily sat there all day

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Took my 4 month old with me to the cafe. The manageress was lovely and bought me a jug of water to warm his bottle could not be more helpful. Baby changing was also very clean. My seven year old also loved the pizza will go again when in the area.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I went here for coffee with my dad. The coffee was super (and I'm quite a coffee snob!)
The lemon cake was so lemony and beautiful, we had planned to share a piece and this was a good thing to do as it was a very generous portion. There were lots of other great looking cakes to choose from.
A friendly welcome added to this great experience.

1  Thank HalfWelshHalfKiwi