“Fantastic Service & Food!”
Review of Habit Tea Rooms

Habit Tea Rooms
Ranked #45 of 217 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Visited Llandudno for the day so my family and I once again ate in here! (My 2nd review of here having been 12 month before!). First a lovely freshly cooked lunch, then back for tea and cakes before driving home. Really nice freshly cooked food, we sat at table by the kitchen entrance so you can see frst hand how efficient the kitchen is run and unlike most places you can see your food freshly prepared!
However what stands out for us are the staff. Friendly, efficient, attentive, nothing too much trouble.I happened to drop my kinife on the floor, within literally seconds a replacement was on the table. When we came back for tea, some 4 hours after lunch 3 of the girls remembered us and asked us how our day was where had we been and that for me says it all, EXCELLENT! Top marks for food and service!! 5 STARS.

Heather C, Public Relations Manager at Habit Tea Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

BRILLIANT!!
Thank you for taking the time to review us again.
Sitting by the kitchen is a great place to sit, our food comes out of our kitchens reasonably quickly and people think its all pre made, but it’s not, we make it as it’s ordered. Our staff has been with us for years so we have a good team. It’s lovely when customers come in for lunch and come back in again later, and I’m thrilled by the service you received.
This, like others is a fabulous review, we print them out and show the show all the staff. It’s a great way to feel appreciated and defiantly makes us proud.
Thank you!!!!

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

My partner and I have eaten here many times over the last few months. The whole restaurant is open and airy not stuffy like someplaves, and not only is the service fast and from people that look like they actually enjoy thier job :). The food is fantastic probably one of the best places to get fish and chips from in llandudno. I can't think of anything to fault it.

Hi, lovely review thank you. Our fish and chips are lovely I have to agree. We use fresh cod from a local supplier, and we batter and cook it to order. It’s a firm favourite!!! We do enjoy our jobs here at the habit and I’m glad that comes across.
Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Called here one afternoon during our stay in the area. The cream tea was excellent, plenty of cream and jam with a very nice scone and a pot of tea. Waitress very friendly and polite. Customer toilets easy access for all.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to review us, and thank you for a lovely review. Glad you enjoyed your visit here.
Hope to see you again

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Love this place. Always great service and scrupulously clean. Unfortunately was let down by a very fatty roast beef Sunday lunch which is the third time this has happened. Cannot understand how they can send it out like that from kitchen. Otherwise, a clear favourite in Llandudno.

3  Thank Derek M
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at Habit Tea Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Hi, I’m sorry to hear this about our beef. We only use the best beef from our local butchers. It’s Rib of Beef or Silver Side whichever is best at that time. It’s bought in raw cooked and sliced on the premises. I’m so disappointed you were not happy, but we can’t rectify it if you don’t say anything. Had you mentioned it on the day we would have replaced your Beef no problem. We want our customers to be happy and enjoy it here. Please don’t hesitate to tell us if things are to your liking. Thanks for taking the time to review us, I’m so glad we are your clear favourite and hope we see you soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Tea and welsh cakes, what a treat! Friendly staff, excellent service. Would recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank MummyLeeds

Thank you for your lovely review. What more can I say.
Hope to see you again soon.