“what a lovely meal”

Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2012

went to tiffanys for tea, what lovely food we had, wish i tried this last year. proper home cooked food. excellent value for money well worth a visit.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Dined here in 2010,great food etc. promised ourselves a second visit when next in Llandudno. Arrived in Llandudno 2012 and called in at Tiffany to reserve a table for 2 for the following evening (Saturday) for 8.30pm the waitress we spoke to said that would be fine and made a note on her pad. On our arrival we were advised that no reservation had been made but as there were only 5 or 6 tables occupied a table was found for us. We ordered pizzas and a bottle of wine, which we enjoyed very much. We did not request the bill but it was brought to the table signalling it was time for us to leave, it was 9.30pm. As we paid the bill we pointed out that we would have appreciated being asked if we would like a desert or coffee!! We will not return!!!

4  Thank Jackie A
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Visited Tiffanys last night after struggling to find somewhere to eat as everywhere was fully booked up and Im glad they were as I dont think I would have had a nicer meal anywhere else. My 5 year old and myself had a lovely evening. My daughters steak was cooked beautifully and my chicken dish was lovely. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, it was truely excellent service. The white wine was delicious and my daughter enjoyed her chocolate cake and ice cream. I would highly recommend Tiffanys to anyone visiting Llandudno, I know I will be dining there again.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Quick service, family friendly, great value for money. Sit inside or out. Kids menu good. Would eat there again when next visiting Llandudno.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Absolutely brilliant would recommend to anyone visiting Llandudno