“Great food!”

Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I love having lunch here and i'll keep coming back. They make the best omelettes, with a generous portion of chips and garnish. Decent prices and lovely welcoming staff!

1  Thank Cristina J

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Came to is restaurant for a meal with my partner recently after it was recommended by a friend, I have to say I was really pleased with the cleanliness, friendliness of staff and the atmosphere. The food was absolutely gorgeous and was given a very generous portion.

Will definitely return next time!!

2  Thank donaldduck1
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Following my positive review of May 2013, I returned to Llandudno for the May Day Bank Holiday Victorian Extravaganza Weekend, dining twice at this restaurant during our stay.

Once again, service and food was excellent. The garlic mushroom starters were enormous and the cheese garlic bread hearty. Consequently, we were almost full when the mains arrived. My son, John, aged seven, loved his mushroom pizza (we're keen on the good old mushroom in my family) and the child's ice-cream to follow was a generous portion.
Donna looked after us extremely well on the Saturday, and crowned it by providing me with an excellent liqueur coffee, piping hot and flavoursome. For some reason, good liqueur coffee is notoriously hard to get right, but she did this with some aplomb. For our Sunday visit, Faye provided exceptionally good service. Thanks, folks, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

went for a meal here and was very disapointed..we werent aloud to sit where we was wanted..had to be told where to sit...one of the girl staff with platted hair was pulling her face because the people in front of us wasnt ready to order then stood there yawning..need better staff.food was average

2  Thank troods26
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We were in a hurry and chose the first place we came to. We had a great meal for four and our two kids enjoyed it as well (they are fussy).

It was fairly priced, good quality, great service and a nice atmosphere.

Tables were a bit squashed but that's probably me being a picky.

Great place.