If one reads my reviews I can be extremely critical, but with Burleigh House you get excellent value for money. Steve & Julie are the best host & hostess I ever had the pleasure of meeting, nothing is too much trouble for them, The rooms are ALWAYS clean & very welcoming, The breakfast is freshly cooked & NOT microwaved as so many restaurants tend to do nowadays & not only that but there's plenty of it, so one shouldn't go hungry once you've had breakfast.
I will not visit any place a second time where I haven't enjoyed the experience, I've been coming to Burleigh House with members of my family either once & sometimes twice every year since they started about six years ago, this year I've had the great pleasure of their company 5 yes FIVE times this year & NOT once have I been disappointed.
Burleigh House is situated under the Great Orme, it's within walking distance of the shopping centre, the promenade, the tram to the cable car & of course - the pier. Steve & Julie's knowledge of the area & what's on can not be faulted.
One word of warning - you WILL have to book. Try Burleigh House you'll not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In need of a relaxing break in comfortable, modern surroundings? Then Burleigh House is the place for you, just make that call to us direct and you'll receive an extremely warm and friendly welcome from your hosts, Steve and Julie. The superb accommodation, officially graded Four Star Guest House by Visit Wales, is in an perfect position which is overlooked by the rocky headland of the Great Orme and ideally situated in a central location convenient for holidaymakers, theatre goers and business people alike. With a rich array of shops, restaurants, bars and attractions throughout the year, Llandudno is undoubtedly one of the finest seaside resorts in the UK. All rooms are fresh, clean, well decorated with a modern feel and situated on the first and second floor. We have no lift and no ground floor rooms. Room facilities include a well stocked hospitality tray using Fairtrade products where possible, bottled water, toiletries, large bath sheets, TV/DVD/Freeview, Hairdryer, Radio/Clock alarm with iPOD dock. Free wireless internet is available throughout the house.We are happy to cater for all dietary requests including vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free.Please note that this non-smoking guest house cannot accommodate children under the age of 12. Burleigh House does not have private parking but 'free street parking' is available nearby. Steve and Julie are happy to advise on arrival.Come and see for yourself ...... REST - RELAX - RENEW ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Burleigh House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burleigh House Hotel Llandudno
- Burleigh House Llandudno, Wales