“Excellent friendly service with lovely rooms!”

Merrydale Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Llandudno
Merrydale Guest House
Ranked #100 of 144 Llandudno B&B and Inns
“Excellent friendly service with lovely rooms!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Rooms where lovely, very clean and spacious with nice decor. The owners where amazing, very friendly and welcoming, available to ask for any help or ideas on places to go. Overall fantastic stay at Merrydale!

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank Vikkylou

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights over Easter - we found Janet and John to be very friendly and helpful - we stayed in room 3 which was spotlessly clean with a comfy bed and white bed linen - the bar is "open all hours" ! and Verny reasonable prices - there is plenty to do within walking distance- I can see that Janet is updating her rooms to a lovely standard - highly recommend will definitely stay again - oh and the breakfasts were stunning !!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Martyoil2020
Reviewed 2 January 2014

My partner and I came to llandudno for a short break over Christmas and new year we looked at a few big hotels but all were fully booked the merrydale was the first guest house we saw and we were plesantly surprised with the big bay fronted room and the £50 a night with breakfast price! Owners are plesant and friendly. We will definitely be. Returning soon! Fantastic value and a megga massive good quality breakfast :)

• Stayed December 2013
4 Thank Banjo1979
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

I stay to Llandudno for work I am chef irtalian I work to restaurant italian a Mostyn Ave and I sleep here but I don't like owner and I finish after four day and I go to wanted b&b for sleep and I go to Merrydale , the owner is a very b good person the room is cleaned the breakfast is good, I have my chef uniform to washing and she wash for me and don't want money for this additional service I stay for 5 days it's very good condition
Many thanks
Massimo

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank qualitystore59
Scotland
Reviewed 2 April 2013

i stayed in the merrydale with my partner last weekend, it was a surprise for my birthday. The b&b owners Janet & John were lovely people very friendly. the breakfast was amazing kept us full for most of the day!. Rooms very clean and tidy. Looking forward to going back in may for my partners birthday and hopeing the bar will be finished by then. highly recommended to all my friends and family.

Room Tip: room was very clean and tidy. we stayed in room 4 which was located on the front. The owners told us...