We stayed at the Kensington 2 yrs ago, and since then there has been many improvements, the entrance from the rear is so much brighter, in fact the lounge,stairs,front reception was so much brighter, the bedroom (no 8) was spotless, lovely modern shower that blows your socks off!! lovely big bay window and 2 comfy chairs, the beds were clean and comfy, we opted to just do bed and breakfast , we dined out for our evening meal as we were a little dissapointed the last time we stayed 2 yrs ago. so I cannot comment on the dinner although we did take a look at the dinner menu and found there was very little choice. But when breakfast time came round, we couldnt fault it..lovely prepared full breakfast hot and very quickly served.Yes you do have to pop your bread in the toaster machine but this means you have hot toast and as much as you like when you like, the slightly downside was ! there wasnt a lot of choice for breakfast few cerials and orange juice, like the other post said..no fruit/yogurt etc etc . but all in all we enjoyed ours and it has been a pleasant surprise to see the Kensington a lot brighter and fresher! the staff on reception were very helpfull with anything you requested.The hotel was quiet , no noise so we had 2 peacfull nights sleep and would certainly stay at the Kensington again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kensington Llandudno Hotel is a traditional, family-run hotel, which is located in a prime location, on the central promenade in the heart of Llandudno's magnificent north shore. Run by the Beardmore family for over the past 20 years, the hotel is well-known for its warm, friendly, personal service. The hotel has 50 en-suite bedrooms, with tasteful, traditional decor. Every room is well-equipped with TV, tea & coffee making facilities to give a feeling of comfort and homeliness. Premier rooms enjoy magnificent sea views of Llandudno's north bay. From private guests to group parties, the hotel is suitable for every kind of visitor to Llandudno, Snowdonia and other North Wales destinations. The Kensington Hotel is less than a minute walk to the Venue Cymru which makes it an ideal base for delegates attending a conference as well as people attending a musical concert or theatre show.The hotel's location provides convenient access to all of Llandudno's major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Kensington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Hotel Llandudno
- The Kensington Hotel Llandudno, Wales