Swn Y Mor Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
Cae Mor Hotel(Llandudno)
  • Beachfront
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsvenue cymrusea frontsea viewowners chrisbooking directhandmade chocolatesan evening mealjourney homecar parkb bthird floorno lifta great place to stayexcellent value for moneylovely hoteltrain stationchoice of cereals
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I would definately recomend Staying at this hotel. Always a pleasure staying at this hotel we love staying at this hotel, the staff are always welcoming and the food is great, we had a lovely sea view, we will be back again next year

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Swnymor, Manager at Swn Y Mor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Hello Lorraine,
Thanks for you review it’s always a pleasure having you both here and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I will start by saying a big thank you to all the staff. You all are stars who make this place shine. At first when we started booking this place we were a bit cautious about the cheapish price and with all the review this place sounded to good to be true,but actually I was fantastic for what it has offered. It has a perfect location as for me in the middle of promenade and away from all the noise near the pier. The family who runs this place is very friendly, they know their stuff and always are there to help. The full English was amazing, no grease or burns were found in the four days we have stayed there. I wish I have tried a dinner I bet it is good as well. The room was clean as well and the seaview from the room was fabulous. The only down side was a carpet in the bathroom. Nevertheless, I would recommend this place and I would try to come back to it again.

1  Thank Sofia P

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are delighted you enjoyed your stay. We do work well together as a family and I think that comes across and it’s the reason we have so many returning guests. I am pleased you enjoyed the breakfasts so must as I cooked it, you will have to return now just to try an evening meal. We have started renovating the bathrooms as we are aware that they are dated.
We hope you visit us again.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Superb stay albeit for one night. Rooms well presented and decorated although bathroom a little dated. I understand the owners are aware and are sorting this.
We have travelled the world and stopped at many locations including 5 star hotels, I would say that our dealings with the staff especially Chris were first rate. I would even say world class. Nothing was too much trouble even offering to move his car if the car park was full. Even went back after we left for very reasonably priced cocktails. I would thoroughly recommend this establishment. Fantastic location on the promenade and certainly pay for the sea view.
Breakfast was again first class.

Room Tip: We had room 6 lovely view of the sea but as per any b&b be aware there are stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andy B

Hello,
Thanks you for your kind review we are really please that you were so happy with the service. Chris does pride himself on his cocktails; they must be good as he drinks plenty of them himself. You are correct we are aware that some of the bathrooms are dated and we have started renewing them one by one.
We hope to see you both again.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We have stayed here on many occasions and always receive a warm welcome which makes you instantly feel at home. Lovely view from the bedroom spotlessly clean and excellent breakfast what more could you ask for. Look forward to returning again Pam and Ivan

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lancpam
Swnymor, Owner at Swn Y Mor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Thank you for writing such a lovely review... Its always a pleasure having you stay with us - you make our jobs very easy!

Take care of yourself and we hope to see you both again soon...

Chris, Steven, Jean & Ron

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Lovely hotel with amazing views of the ocean, breakfast was great, go for the poached eggs on toast!!! My parents in there 60s stopped for a week and we all went for the weekend. They managed to sit 14 of us together in a seperate room to the others Sunday morning for breakfast which was a big help with all the young children in our party and im guessing helped the other guests too with the noise we made. Already planning the next visit. A freindly and well run family hotel that pays attention to the individuals needs, be it sweets and bubbles for the kids or extra tea/coffee in the room for the grown ups.

Room Tip: Room 10 had bunk beds which the kids loved
1  Thank Greyminator

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor...

We really enjoyed having you all stay with us and hopefully we'll get to see you all again soon! Fingers crossed the weather is as lovely as it was this time...

Chris