“Much better than your average B&B !”
Review of Swn Y Mor Hotel

Swn Y Mor Hotel
Ranked #7 of 60 Hotels in Llandudno
Wolverhampton
“Much better than your average B&B !”
Reviewed 29 April 2006

I stayed here with my wife and two daughters initially just for one night on 20/4/06 but decided to stop a 2nd night because the weather and the hospitality were so good! First impressions definitely count with me. From the moment I met the hotel proprietors Ron & Jean and their family I was made to feel at ease. They were all so warm and welcoming and Ron very kindly took our luggage up to our room which was situated on the 2nd floor and was very clean, warm and welcoming with a great sea view.

Syn-y-Mor certainly deserve their current position of rank no.1 on this website and I’m confident that they can hold this position for some time if they continue to offer an excellent service and continue with their high standards. The location of the hotel is ideal, as it is very close to the sea front and within close proximity of Asda if you are planning days out.

We certainly wouldn't hesitate visiting here again. Keep up the good work Ron & Jean.

Alex Lauder & family.

• Stayed April 2006
8 Thank GoldenOldie2006

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
NORTH WALES
Reviewed 6 April 2006

Arranged for my parents to stay at the Swn-y-Mor as a Xmas present. What a great place to stay !!! Jean, Ron and family were extremely friendly and nothing was too much trouble. My parents had a 1st floor sea view room and what a lovely view it was (I visited them on Mother's Day)...The food was lovely (breakfast plus took the option for the evening meal -oh, and they have lovely puds like jam roly poly). My parents loved every minute of their stay...they were made to feel really welcome...so much so that they are planning to return for their anniversary in September. What a find!....Extraordinary Customer Service I would say.... some of the larger hotels should take heed of that!! Also worth noting is that this hotel is well located for the North Wales Theatre and expanding shopping area. I can thoroughly recommend Swn-y-Mor!!

• Stayed March 2006
8 Thank SAGITTARIAN
manchester
Reviewed 8 December 2005

I stayed here with my nieces in August and meant to write this, before now. What wonderful people I would recommend a stay here to anyone. You are at home immediately you arrive, nothing is to much trouble for the family who run and own the hotel. The place is spotless, the food terrific, try the bread and butter pudding! They could and indeed do put may a 5 star hotel to shame. My nieces have fond memories of their first visit to wales as a result of the hospitality shown to them.

Elaine Slater

• Stayed August 2005
11 Thank gildersManchester
Reviewed 11 November 2005

I have recently taken my team on a busines away day. My expectations were totally exceeded. Nothing was too much trouble. Accomodation was arranged for 22 people. tea/coffee and buffet were provided at a very reasonable price. A 4 course Christmas dinner was arrange with decs and music to set the scene. Ice-breakers were provided and an afternoon team build around llandudno.If you want the personal touch look no further. I have booked for Christmas.

• Stayed November 2005, travelled on business
7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 November 2005

I have recently taken my team of 22 staff for a team away day. My expectations were totally exceeded. Alternative arrangements were made to accomodate all people. They provided business facilities for the morning meeting and organised ice-breakers and a team event in the afternoon around llandudno. Tea/coffee and buffet were provided during the day at a very reasonable price, a fantastic 4 course Christmas meal was provided in the evening for everyone which included music and decs to set the scene. If you are looking for the personal touch where nothing is to much trouble look no further!! I have booked for Christmas.

• Stayed November 2005, travelled on business
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
lancashire
Reviewed 23 October 2005

Just returned from spending a night in a sea view room,what a fab view. We were made very welcome service 1st class, we will be returning again soon.

• Stayed October 2005
6 Thank Pam54
Reviewed 21 October 2005

Ron and Jean will make you feel like a well-loved member. The rooms are spacious and roomy and mine had a wonderful view of the Irish Sea and Llandudno's famed Promenade. I always returned to an immaculate room. Breakfasts are made to order and have all the fixings. The service was beyond excellent. If I ever I needed something they were always to help. I can not say enough wonderful things about my stay here (other than it was far too brief). I highly recommend Swn-y-Mor to anyone wanting to stay in Llandudno or even North Wales.

Thank you Ron and Jean. :)

• Stayed September 2005