“Dirty crockery = Dirty Kitchen”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Ranked #7 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Llandudno
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I went into the Llandudno branch last Saturday, and was given a badly chipped and stained cup, a teaspoon with a dried bit of sugar sachet stuck it and a saucer with some sort of food dried on it; all this was served to me by a member of staff with chipped nail varnish and dirty finger nails. If this is the level of cleanliness the manager there thinks is acceptable to what is visible to members of the public I'd hate to see the state of your equipment which isn't on view to the public. This has totally put me off ever frequenting any costa stores again and I suggest they get your auditors in there ASAP and their your staff basic food hygiene and how to wash dishes.

4  Thank Andy G

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The main point about a visit to a national chain like Costa is you know what to expect whichever premise you visit.
The food and drink is always to a model standard and although more pricey than the private enterprise you can expect a clean establishment with quality of service.
The Costa rewards are also an added bonus to earn back a coffee every so often.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Most people know that the majority of towns & cities are completely swamped by coffee chains selling overpriced cups of coffee and prepacked food.

However, my wife & I pop in to Costa Llandudno a heckuva lot. Partly for the convenience and partly because we know exactly what we will get.

Most recently we ordered a latte and chicken & bacon toastie. There was ample basic seating inside & out but we decided this time to have ours takeout.

At Costa Llandudno they always happily make our drinks as we like it, and today the toastie was very nice.

The staff sometimes appear stressed and frequently I've seen obnoxious customers being vile towards the young employees. It's a cup of coffee, for Pete's sake!

4/5 for everything then, and popping here really does not Costa lot! ...... Sorry.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Coffee was perfect, waitress tired...i wanted to addnsome sugar in my coffee before she closes the lid but itnwas too hard to ask...

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Dying for a cuppa when shopping in the park i called into costas it was very busy and the staff looked tired. The building is small, but when i eventually got my coffee it was good.