“Quick light bite” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #47 of 204 Restaurants in Llandudno
Price range: US$6 - US$7
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Quick light bite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Visited here with my mother whilst we were both on lunch break ordered two beef sandwiches.. meat was lovely and fresh and the young staff were very friendly!! Will return

2 Thank charlotte-marie123
ceri d, Owner at Take A Break Cafe, responded to this review, 22 January 2016
Your review is most appreciated. Thankyou very much. Please call again soon.

Mold, United Kingdom
“A Nice Afternoon Lunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Myself and my girlfriend stumbled across this little place after struggle to find somewhere open a couple of days ago and we were very happy to find somewhere to eat.

Whilst I cannot recall the menu off the top of my head, I do recall that there were a lot of great lunch time/breakfast options from various toasties, sandwiches, burgers and even small meals.

I had a cheese burger which was very nicely cooked and my girlfriend had a roast beef dinner. Both our meals were very nice and the staff who served us were helpful.

We were not there very long and we only sampled a small portion of the menu but what we did experience was pleasant.

• Visited July 2014
ceri d, Owner at Take A Break Cafe, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
We are glad you stumbled across our cafe. Thankyou for your review we are pleased that you enjoyed your visit. We aim to serve good food & friendly service. Please call again.
“Lovely find ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We visited here while on holiday in North Wales, we sat outside enjoying the weather. I ordered a prawn baguette and my partner had fish and chips, we both thoroughly enjoyed out lunch. Great cafe, lots of choice and good value for money. Would recommend to anyone.

ceri d, Owner at Take A Break Cafe, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thankyou for your review, I'm pleased that you enjoyed your visit to our cafe & it was all to your satisfaction. Please call again when visiting.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Drop in!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

though quite small, staff were friendly and the tea ans cake I had was just what I needed after a long walk around the town. Good to be able to see right inside as helps to draw you in. Would definetly drop in again.

Visited May 2014
ceri d, Owner at Take A Break Cafe, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Your review is most appreciated, please call again. Thankyou
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Nice little cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Ate here on a recent trip to Wales. It's a lovely little cafe with friendly staffs and wonderful food. I also love that you can clearly see into the kitchen on your way down to the toilets which looked clean and tidy.

The only 'problem' is lack of tables. You could probably seat 20 people in there at a time but I take this as an advantage as it gives it a nice cozy atmosphere. Perfect for a group of four or less but perhaps not for those with small children in buggies as it would be a squeeze.

• Visited May 2014
ceri d, Owner at Take A Break Cafe, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Your review is much appreciated thankyou. We pride ourselves on having a nice clean cafe & have been awarded a 5 for the 2nd year running from the food hygiene. The atmosphere is cosy which I think most regulars & holidaymakers find enjoyable. We do try to accommodate everyone and you would be surprised how many buggies we have had in the cafe with a bit of furniture moving.