“Tasty fish & chips”
Review of St. Georges Plaice

St. Georges Plaice
Ranked #162 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Good fish & chips. Went back for more so must have been good. Yes chips were frozen but they tasted good. Freshly cooked fish so at least you know it hasn't been warmed up.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Now I'm really quite picky, but I can honestly say the fish and chips here were brilliant, we took ours on the front (beware the seagulls) and I would have snuck back for seconds of I could have!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Perhaps the title of this review is unfair, because we didn't even try fish. I got a sausage and chips, and the chips were stale and overpriced whilst the sausage was average.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Cannot fault the welcome we received here after driving up from Bristol .... Thanks guys :)

Mark&nicky

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Just the best fish & chips, not at all soggy nor done to a crisp! Just the right amount of crunch and tasty. Great to eat by the beach!