“WILL NEVER VISIT THIS GERRARDS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Gerrards Confectioners
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Llandudno
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I had the misfortune to visit this Gerrards on Easter Sunday. The premises looked inviting with cream cakes and scones on sale. Sadly the sales staff were very slow and unhelpful, when ordering. We ordered 2 Cappucino's and 2 fresh cream scones. Sat at our table, which had obviously not seen a cleaning cloth for quite a while, due to the stickiness and appearance of it. A staff member then came over and said that they only had 1 scone left, so I said I would have a fresh cream Eclair instead. The drinks and food duly arrived but sadly the standard of the drink and the food were absolutely atrocious. The coffee was very very bitter and the Scone and the Choux pastry were both very hard and not fresh. The fresh cream may have been fresh 3 or 4 days previously. The drinks and most of the food were left on their GRUBBY table when we left. A great big thumbs down to this Gerrards that we will never visit again.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We ventured into Gerrards one afternoon last week. Ordered a pot of tea for two and some toasted teacakes, which were tasty, served hot and smothered in butter. Never mind the calories or cholesterol, they were very nice.
(Note to staff: smile, please!)

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Sweet tooth lovers with love this establishment. A wide range of cakes and pasties which are cooked on the premises. Spotlessly clean and welcoming. If you choose you can have a meal, snack or cake inside. A great asset on the main street.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Called in for a snack with my wife. Staff showed no interest and looked miserable. Waited ages for a sausage roll and although they state all food baked on the premises, I very much doubt it. My wife had a toasted something which was layered in butter and looked disgusting. Miserable unhelpful staff and poor food equals poor review. Tip for proprietors go and visit the Orient Express to see how you could improve!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Use to love going here for my pies!! Now I certainly would not go back!! I ordered steak pie and tika pie! On walking out of the shop, I noticed the tika pie was stone cold. So I went back to the shop to ask for different one. Girl who just served me was very rude. Telling me I couldnt have another one or have it up. Try again to say it was stone cold and it cost bit of money. She just got even more snotty! If I could of complained to the manager I would of!

1  Thank Lizziebee12