“MOSTYN`S IS MARVELLOUS!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Staffordshire
“MOSTYN`S IS MARVELLOUS!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Hubby and I spotted Mostyn`s in the high street and the boards outside made it sound appetizing!
We were not disappointed. What a lovely pleasant place to eat! Climbed a flight of stairs to reach the cafe which could possibly be a problem for some less able-bodied people.
Very nice atmosphere and lovely waitresses.
Hubby had a roast dinner followed with cherry pie and cream.
I settled for Fish Cakes and chips...the fish cakes are enormous, and I struggled to eat them both!
My sweet was Millionaire`s Cheescake...yum yum!

Great value for money!

Half-way through our meal, towards the ceiling is a train on a track which suddenly switched on and did 6 laps! Wonderful!

Will surely make a point of visiting Mostyn`s again!

• Visited July 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Best food we had while in Wales”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We only had one night in Llandudno and we wanted some good Welsh food after not having great food for the rest of the trip, We walked along the main street looking for a place that grabbed our attention saw the sign outside that advertised typical Welsh meals (also do South African and English). We carried on walking and eventually came back to this place we were worried we might be heading into a tourist trap because pretty much no where else advertised 'welsh food' but we gave it a try and we were NOT disappointed. The food was tasty and delicious.
It might be a bit more expensive than some other places (ie. pubs that do 2 meals for £10) but quality of food is well worth it.

We started off with Welsh Glanmorgan Sausages (£5.75) and for mains a lamb and leek pie (£12.95) and the Tuscan Beef (£13.95). The meals were large in size but nothing was left on the plate afterwards. The staff were really friendly and service was great.
After speaking to the owners we found out the food was locally scoured (apart from the SA cuisine which is imported) which is great to know that they are supporting local farmers.

You should make the trip here for some great food

• Visited June 2014
Berkshire
“Very good value for money”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Had a lovely meal here, and they did pensioners meals which I was pleased with as I am not a big eater.

Visited May 2014
Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Best value for money”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I regularly visit Mostyns with my children, love the food, the atmosphere, great prices and it is always clean!! Fresh home cooked food, always served hot and lots of choice and great portions!!! Highly recommended :-)

• Visited April 2014
North Wales
“Great food, brilliant staff”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I visited here for lunch and was very impressed, the service was great, the food fantastic and very reasonably priced. I had a roast pork dinner and it was absolutely brilliant, there was loads of meat, roasties, boiled potatoes, yorkshire pudding and 4 veg, with plenty of gravy, the food came very quickly and it was piping hot and very generous portions, all for £6.20. The staff were all really lovely, friendly and efficient, everywhere was spotlessly clean and the food was excellent, a visit is highly recommended, I will definitely be returning

Visited April 2014