“Most of the floor had food on it!!!”

Debenhams Restaurant
Ranked #149 of 209 Restaurants in Llandudno
Island of Anglesey, United Kingdom
“Most of the floor had food on it!!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We had 2 teas, one tiffin and one toasted fruit bread, all was very yummy indeed BUT and it's a big but, the floor was disgusting. I can honestly say that there was food under every table and I mean EVERY table, never seen anything like it anywhere else!!! Also several tables needed to be cleared. There was one staff member behind the counter but when there were no customers at the counter, not a single member of staff could be seen, and certainly nobody was clearing the tables or floor. If I'd spotted this disgusting mess BEFORE I'd ordered, I wouldn't have eaten here. I just hope that the kitchen is much cleaner. Shame on you Debenhams :(

• Visited August 2014

Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Meeting friends”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Popped in to meet friends had a tea n toast.
Good quality granary bread, freshly cooked so not soggy.
Friendly service , very busy
Cakes looks gorgeous especially the strawberry tart, it tempts me everytime Im there.
Nice meeting place clean and efficient with good toilet facilities

Visited August 2014
wales
“coffee'n'snack”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

had a coffee and snack mid morning. was busy there, waited few minutes whilst breakfast orders taken, but not bad. waitress brought our meals over, very pleasant, polite and helpful. ideal watering hold whilst on a retail therapy mission!

• Visited August 2014
Conwy, United Kingdom
“Never again :(”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I went to Debenhams restaurant today as I fancied a coffee and bite to eat whilst shopping.. Despite there only being 2 people in front of me in the queue, it took a good 10 minutes until I was sitting down with my coffee. The guy serving was more interested in telling everyone his name and asking people to go on-line to say how good the service was?!?!
I ordered a large cappuccino £2.45 which tasted like a mug of really weak milky coffee.....horrid.
I also ordered a Chicken Flat Bread £4.79. The chicken was microwaved, with warm salad and a rubbery flat bread that was not enjoyable in the slightest. The background music was awful too.
My advice is to go to BHS restaurant if you are shopping at Parc Llandudno Better service, better selection and much better coffee.....plus it's cheaper :)

• Visited May 2014
5 Thank Smiler3803
Escucha, Spain
“cuppa with a friend at debenhams”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

whilst shopping in debenhams i met a friend,we went upstairs to sit down and have a coffee and a sandwich,seating comfortable and sandwich tasty

Visited May 2013