“A Cheap Beer in Llandudno, I found one.”
Review of Club 147

Club 147
Ranked #7 of 14 Nightlife in Llandudno
Llandudno, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“A Cheap Beer in Llandudno, I found one.”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Out walking one day, I noticed this bar/club down an alley. After checking the net and here, I went to the 147 website and found daytime drink prices.

So Yesterday 22/04/14 My mate and myself wandered in.

Yes, if you stand to long on the carpet, your stuck (who on earth puts carpet near a bar?)
Yip, you can smell stale beer in the air.

I Asked Martin behind bar is Somersby Cider only £2.25? Yes, Oh good 2 pints please. Yum.

After chatting I asked if they have cleaners. He says they do.

So after living here now for a month, I have found somewhere for a cheap pint now and then.

I would only use this for a cheap pint Other deals available. I wouldn't take my wife or familey in there. It is a Night Club that opens during the day. So you get the idea.
But if your like me and unemployed and it's just nice to have a pint out now and then, then pop in you can't go wrong, seeing as most other places are £3.30 a pint it's a no brainer.

Kieron

Visited April 2014
2 Thank 1Kezz3

Dudley, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Lots of screens to watch football on, but a lack of staff serving meant delays in getting served. (5 staff, only 1 or 2 serving at any one time).
Sticky floors leave a lot to be desired and 'ViP area' could do with sprucing up.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Robinski227
North Wales
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Hire a cleaner”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

This place is heading down the tubes at a rapid rate. It's one of those bars where you aren't supposed to notice the filthy tables, poor hygiene standards, dirty toilets and when it's packed and darkly lit you might not notice quite as much as an afternoon visit would reveal.
Whatever you do though, don't stand in the same place for too long if you are on a carpeted area, you might find you have stuck to it.
For a sports bar the television screens are not very good either, large but not very clear.
I'll find somewhere else in future

Visited December 2013
1 Thank DaveinNorthWales
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lovely people”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Me and my partner visited on Thursday 3rd October, the people and staff were so friendly and made us feel so welcome :)

Visited October 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Don't bother paying for VIP”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

VIP sounded great , your own booth with bottle of vodka , tickets £10 each or 10 ladies celebrating a hen night . The place was packed the atmosphere was great on arrival as we had our own area to dance or so we thought!! The door person manning the VIP area let in who they wanted ! A group of supposedly(Men) big boys with inflated big bully egos , stood in our VIP area drinking and stoping up from dancing. We asked the door man to ask them to move, he said he could do nothing, we complained and said they haven't paid for VIP passes and they were stopping us from having a good night again he said I can do nothing? The Hen went up to the group of inflated egos and asked one of them in a playful manner if they could alll move to allow us to dance, she went to friendly touch one of the ego heads and was grabbed and pushed over !, she was visible shook up, crying and again after speaking to the door man told just sit down and make the best of the situation as there was nothing he could do !, night was ruined, the hen was scared... Note to management, the hen was a local girl who had visitors from all over the country, not a good advertisement...

Girls/ladies of your planning a night out be in club 147 careful not to get pushed and man handled by the local bullies who the door men are obviously scared of !

Disappointing