“Best Tour of Wales!”

Boutique Tours of North Wales
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Llandudno
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Make the most of your visit to North Wales, the Snowdonia National Park and the Isle of Anglesey with our custom tailor made tour service. You'll discover more of the destination with one of our spectacular private driver guided tours of North Wales, the Snowdonia National Park and the Isle of Anglesey. We can deliver and show you more of the destination in one day than most other tours! We are local and experienced operators with a wealth of knowledge and we tour you to places where the big tour buses and crowds can't reach, plus we'll introduce you to some of the best hidden gems and secret views! Best of all you can sit back, relax and tour in uncompromising style aboard our executive and spacious touring vehicle(mpv/van),which is licensed to carry up to a maximum of 7 passengers in comfort and space. So don't delay in booking, our private tour services are in demand. You'll just love where we take you on your very own Boutique Tour of North Wales.
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Our family began our search for a private tour of Wales almost a year before we arrived. It is imperative to start early as the best ones book quickly. We were so glad we chose John of Boutique tours. John quickly responded to our emails and questions we had and made the booking process easy. He arranged to pick up at the pier for our group,as we were traveling with a mobility scooter as well. We were all awed by the beauty of Wales, and all the picturesque places we were taken to. We all loved going to all the hidden gems that the large cruise ship buses cannot get to. John chose a lovely place for lunch. Wonderful Welsh Rarebit and delightful scones with jam for dessert . We all enjoyed the day full of great conversation and sensational sightseeing. If you REALLY want to see Wales, contact John, of BoutiqueTours, exceptional service start to finish. You will be glad you did! Thank you John for making this a trip to remember!

Rinzivillo Family

Date of experience: May 2018
BoutiqueTours, Owner at Boutique Tours of North Wales, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Holyhead always has a shortage of private tour guides and you definitely benefited from booking early to secure our services as we could have sold this date to another 25 cruise customers from on board your ship. We get many cruise tours secured 12 months or more in advance as cruise passengers strive to secure one of the best rated private cruise tours of the whole cruise.

It was my personal pleasure to be of service to you and to provide you with a quality private cruise tour experience during your day ashore at Holyhead. I hope that one day you all get the chance to return and I can show you more of our beautiful country.

All reviews
"british isles cruise"
"swallow falls"
"ugly house"

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We have recently returned from a wonderful visit to North Wales, where we toured with John Hadwin of Boutique Tours. This was at the beginning of a land-vacation to England and North Wales, and later, a cruise-vacation to the British Isles, Ireland, Belgium and the Netherlands. We had made plans to stay in Liverpool, and from there, we wanted to see North Wales. John picked us up at our hotel in Liverpool, and we started our tour to North Wales.
We chose to do the 3-Night North Wales Tour & Stay, so we stayed at their lovely B&B, Alice Court, in Llandudno.
The 3 days we spent touring with John was the best way to see a wide variety of places and sights. John's background in tourism lends to his knowledge about every sight we went to. He gave just enough information and if we had questions or wanted more in-depth information, he would explain further. We were given many opportunities for photo stops. We were very impressed with all the places we saw. North Wales is truly a beautiful place! John has many spectacular (secret or lesser known) places that he showed us, and his van is just the right size to access them. Big tour buses would never be able to get to some of the places he showed us! John is a good listener, and if he heard me say that something was interesting or beautiful, he would always ask if he should stop for photos. John is flexible, and can make adjustments to the schedule, like when I mentioned that I would like to see Chester, he quickly rearranged our schedule to fit that in.
The lodging at Alice Court was perfect for us. It is located on a quiet street just a block or so from the center of town. It is a charming place, and Jacqui is a gracious hostess. We had Room 2, and it was a good size, spotlessly clean, comfortable bed, nice bathroom, and a delicious breakfast. John and Jacqui work together as a team, and they did little "extras" to make our stay perfect. Jacqui found out that I prefer cream (not milk) for my coffee, and the next morning, she had it for me. She even went to her favorite butcher to get Black Pudding and made it special for us. John provided suggestions for dinners and made our reservations.
We highly recommend Boutique Tours and Alice Court and hope to return and visit different areas of North Wales in the future.

1  Thank bobalink2

Thank for your lovely review about my private tour services. My personal concierge tour service is a new development, linking up the private day tour arrangements to accommodation and restaurant bookings. It's a complete service where you can simply sit back and realx and know that everything is taken care of.

It was my great pleasure to be of service to you and to provide you with a custom tailor made tour. I am extremely flexible with the tour arrangements and pick up quickly when someone wants to see something that was not planned. As I am local, I know the territory and terrain, so its very easy to adopt any special request on the day.

It will be our pleasure to be of service to you again when you are ready to return and visit Wales, where we have lots more interesting touring days, beautiful accommodation and quality restaurants which we offer with our enhanced Private Concierge Tour service.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Our native guide ( speaks perfect American English) showed us the real Wales, castles and towns.
The car was clean and he was immaculately dressed. Met us at the pier and delivered us back with lots of time to spare before departure. no anxieties!
His knowledge is vast and answered all our questions with ease.
If you need a guide anywhere in Wales, he is the man.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review about your private cruise tour at Holyhead.

It was my personal pleasure to be of service to you and to provide you with a quality private cruise tour experience at Holyhead. Having worked in the cruise industry, I know how the logistics work on a port day and there is no one to match the quality of my highly rated private tour services at Holyhead. I take great pride with the quality of the private tour arrangements and am also very passionate about providing one of the best destination experiences, which I know you enjoyed.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Just finished up 11 day tour of wales with John. Had my mother in law with us. She has mobility issues and couldn’t manage access to all of the sights. John stayed behind and engaged in historical discussions while we the rest of us walked. He has knowledge of this little gems unavailable by others. John is very flexible and accommodating to our changing needs. We would use him again.

He is also quite skillful in avoiding traffic on bank holidays going the more scenic route.

Operator and sole proprietor means a lot. Customer service is essential to his business and it shows.

Date of experience: June 2018

Thank you for your review regarding your tour of Wales. I have recently extend my touring services to provide a circular tour of Wales and it was my personal pleasure to be of service to you all and to provide you with a quality private tour experience that suited your own style of touring. I would be more than happy to provide my services when you next choose to return to Britain.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I have used this tour service several times while visiting my mother-in-lawi in North Wales, as we do not have a car at our disposal. John will customize your tour to whatever your interests are and take you wherever you wish to go, on your timetable. He does his research, so, along the way, you get informative narrative and amusing stories. There are frequent photo stops at the best vantage points.
I cannot say enough about John’s infinite patience and warm personality. My mother-in-law has very limited mobility and can sometimes be difficult as a result. John handled the situation beautifully. His van is well-equipped to handle special needs. I will definitely use his services again when in the area.

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you once again for choosing to use Boutique Tours private tour services. It was my personal pleasure to be of service to you and your mother in law and to provide you with a quality private tour experience. I very much look forward to being of service next time you visit Britain with another personal custom tailor made tour.