Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Snowdonia breathtaking views off the beaten track

Discovering hidden gems is John Hadwin, owner of Boutique Tours, specialty! The exceptional scenery... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
LynetteE62
Liverpool Day Trip

We first had the pleasure of a trip with John back in 2016 and he certainly has maintained his... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
philmelb
Melbourne, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Llandudno
from US$159.39
More Info
from US$9.30
More Info
All reviews day tour private tour john hadwin his knowledge snowdonia national park north wales comfortable van cruise ship betws y coed personal tour roman road guest house big tour incredible tour british isles cruise swallow falls ugly house
Reviewed 18 July 2018

My husband and I were on holiday in Ireland and I always wanted to visit Wales. So we took the fast ferry from Dublin and spent the day in North Wales. The one day tour with Boutique Tours was more than I had hoped for. We did the Snoden Circle Tour but it also included a Taste of Wales. We started off with a Cheese tasting did some touring and then had lunch at a Vineyard/Cider Farm (where we were introduced to the owner of the Vineyard and he gave us a private tasting of his newest brews that will not be available until later in the fall!) We did more touring (stopping to take time to take pictures, walk through some of the beautiful scenery and attractions, and of course a little shopping) and then stopped for ice cream at Britain's #1 ice cream shop. I have never tasted ice cream so good. Our driver was extremely knowledgeable about Wales, its history and legends. We loved his stories. We got back to the ferry in time to get in the que and get on the return ferry. It was a magnificent day and we are definitely making plans to go back to Wales and spend a week. Boutique Tours will be our first call to help us plan our trip!

Date of experience: July 2018
BoutiqueTours, Owner at Boutique Tours of North Wales, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about my private tour services here in Wales. It was my personal pleasure to be of service to you and to provide you with a quality private tour experience that captured the very best highlights for you during your day tour from Dublin to North Wales. I very much look forward to you returning at some other date in the future and where we can show you much more of our delightful country that is Wales.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

John was fantastic. This was an unforgettable tour with multiple stops at secret places with amazing views and stories. John’s local knowledge gave us special insight into life and history in this area. We are forever grateful to him

Date of experience: June 2018
BoutiqueTours, Owner at Boutique Tours of North Wales, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Reviewed 7 July 2018

My daughter, her husband, my husband and I spent two days of touring with John Hadwin of Boutique Tours based in Llandudno. John took us to the famous places like Caernarfon Castle and Bodnent Gardens but also hidden gems like Betws-y-Coed, Llandygai, Capel Curig, and fantastic vistas in Snowdonia National Park. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the area and knew so much about the current situations in Northern Wales. We thoroughly enjoyed our touring with John and would highly recommend his tours.

Date of experience: June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about my private tour services here in Wales.and it was my personal pleasure to be of service to you and to provide you with a quality private tour experience that captured the very best highlights for you during your short visit to Wales.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Just what we wanted and a lot more! John provided variety, humor, and lots of local color to our 3 jam-packed days.

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

It is greatly appreciated that you have taken the time to post your review of my private tour services. It was my personal pleasure to be of service to you and to provide you with a quality private tour experience with my very own personally guided tours around all the castle sights, along with the stunning scenery and interesting locations that we worked into our 3 day tour itinerary.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

My family (with two teenagers) did a whirlwind tour of Scotland, Wales and England and had only one day in Northern Wales. We could not have picked a better way to spend it then with John Hadwin of Boutique Tours. John is extremely knowledgable of the area, its history and its back roads and he is so friendly and personable it feels like you've known him for years. We gave John a short list of places we wanted to visit and asked him to "fill in the rest." In our one day tour we went from Conwy, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll (the short version name), Beaumaris, Caernarfon and all throughout Snowdonia National Park with some breathtaking stops that you would definitely not get on any tour bus. For as many sites and locations that we covered, it didn't feel rushed or hurried in any way...just a beautiful relaxing way to see the beauties of Northern Wales. Even my teenagers loved the trip and actually remember some of the sites thanks to John's witty way to relay a story of historical significance and his ability to connect with the younger generation. If you want a wonderful and memorable tour while visiting Northern Wales, my family and I would most highly recommend Boutique Tours.

1  Thank Michael C

It is greatly appreciated that you have taken the time to post your review of my private tour services and it was my personal pleasure to be of service to you and to provide you with a quality private tour experience. I take great delight in putting together custom tailor made tour arrangements and working around the clients own style of touring, which I know everyone enjoyed. I hope one day you choose to return and I can show you more of our beautiful country.