“Tasty fish and chips with excellent service”

The Orme Traditional Fish & Chips
Ranked #62 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Our tasty fish and chips was freshly cooked while we waited (less than five minutes). I ordered the 'mini' and it was still a generous portion. The prices are reasonable and the service is so friendly. Definitely worth checking out :)

There are newer reviews for The Orme Traditional Fish & Chips

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I'd heard several glowing reports about this place from friends, and when work brought me to Llandudno I saw it as the perfect opportunity to give it a try.

I was not disappointed, I was greeted by really friendly and welcoming staff and a spotlessly clean shop, I had a short wait for my fish and chips but this was because it was all cooked freshly and hadn't been stood there for hours!

The chips were lovely, slightly crispy on the outside and light and fluffy inside and the fish was outstanding, fresh and with a lovely light and crispy batter, all in all some of the finest fish and chips I've ever tasted.

If you are in Llandudno and fancy fish and chips, this is the place to come, I will certainly be returning when I'm next in the area.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have visited this chip shop many times this year , when you just want to eat fish and chips walking along the prom .white flakes of beautiful fish chips and mushy peas,cooked to order
the chaps in this chip shop are so friendy and helpful .also good to hear that they are going to take telephone orders as from next week so i can ring from my b and b .well worth a visit

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Great value and great food! the layout is clean and moden no doggey wall paper or yellow tinted walls any where, high clean standards seen and staff are customer focused

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I'd would suggest that you should discount the couple of negative reviewers simply for that that I've had fish & chips from here few times and they are absolutely brilliant.
They have extremely reasonable prices,
their staff are always happy & friendly.
Most importantly their food has constistently been an exceedingly high standard each time. They definitely stand out from all the other chipshops in town best fish & chips in town.
Very highly recommended!!!