“Best fish and chips ever”

The Orme Traditional Fish & Chips
Ranked #57 of 209 Restaurants in Llandudno
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
“Best fish and chips ever”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

This is the best fish and chip shop i have ever been to really friendly staff cook everything to order would recomend this place to anyone real value for money

Ashby-de-la-Zouch, United Kingdom
“it codn't get batter!!”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My friend and I arrived at closing time but the Manager was only too pleased to cook us fish and chips. Best we have tasted in a long, long time. Cheerful, friendly service. We would thoroughly recommend this fish and chip shop to anyony going to LLandudno.

Margaret Petley and Gwen Gadsby

• Visited June 2014
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Best ever”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Food cooked to order and was worth every second of the 4 minute wait. Best fish and chips I've had so far.

Visited August 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Super fish & chips”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

What a find, won't be going anywhere else for our fish & chips. Lovely fresh fish & chips all 2 for £9. All served up by a lovely happy gent. Superb.

• Visited August 2014
“Great grub but snappy service”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I had to return here to see if it was as good as my last visit, and overall I wasn't disappointed. It's lovely to see fish, sausages etc being cooked to order in comparison to the likes of The Galleon in Rhos-on-Sea where you just don't know how long their items have been on display.

The chips, curry & peas are all fine too, but I have one complaint and that was about the attitude of the manager when I tried to slightly alter my order (peas in a carton instead of "all over"). I was basically told to shut up as he took another order. Not exactly great customer service and I guess it proves that men can't multitask!

I can't fault anything else though, and the other two lads there were both hard working and pleasant.

• Visited August 2014