Stayed here again (2nd time) for 2 nights recently; everything about the St Hilary is spot-on; location, cleanliness, welcoming owners, breakfast.... We were in room 9, a large room at the top with a king-sized bed and a bathroom that would put many luxury hotels (never mind guest-houses) to shame and with a marvellous view of the sea and the bay. Cannot recommend the St Hilary highly enough; will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Hilary is a fully non-smoking elegant Victorian seafront Guest House, commanding magnificent views of Llandudno's sweeping bay. The St. Hilary is decorated and comfortably furnished to a high standard throughout. Our guests return time after time as they enjoy the quality and service that we offer, in a friendly and homely atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Hilary Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Hilary Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- St. Hilary Guest House Llandudno, Wales