“Everything you could want”

St. Hilary Guest House
Ranked #14 of 146 Llandudno B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I had a wonderful 3 nights in this spotless, warm guest house. I had rung before hand to get a ground floor room as I have a knee injury. I was advised that the room was small but I found it more than adequate. Lovely comfy bed and toiletries in case you have forgotten them. The breakfast was lovely and of a very good quality. I would love to go again but I have a dog. If I have to go to llandudno on my own again I would stay here and would highly recommend it to others. I was even given a stick of rock and a thank you card for staying. This was a lovely touch.

Room Tip: The rooms at the front have telescopes so you can look out to sea. T
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We stayed two nights at this lovely guest house. We were made very welcome, nothing was too much trouble. Everywhere was spotless clean and sparkling. The breakfast was super and very well cooked. The service was excellent. It is situated at the quieter end of the resort near Venue Cymru. Street parking in this are is free. We would certainly recommend the delightful guest house.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This place is immaculate. I honestly don't think I have ever stayed anywhere that was so, so clean and sparkling. All breakfasts were scrumptious. Anne-Marie and her husband (I hope I remembered the name correctly) did everything they could to accommodate our every request. Our rooms were in front and overlooked the Promenade. It is well worth it to pay the few extra dollars, and have that gorgeous view. Mind you, it has to be a clear day! Parking our car on the street was never a problem, and no cost. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending St. Hilary Guest House. You will not be disappointed in the least. We were on the second floor, second door on your right at the top of the stairs. I would return in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Take a room facing the water. They even have binoculars for you, in the room!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank acadiejd
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The BB is in the quiet end of the resort and benefits from free on street parking,
the hosts are super friendly, the rooms are immaculate, and the breakfasts cooked to perfection.
utilising local produce.
We will be back.

Room Tip: sea view is a bonus
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Having trained and worked in quality hotels myself I think I can honestly say this is the cleanest, freindliest and most well run guesthouse I have ever stayed in. The room was superb, not a speck of dust (even in those hard to get at places) everything was 'quality'. The breakfast was excellent both in choice and preparation. I would, on returning to Llandudno not even look for anywhere else to stay. Full Marks to Howard and Ann-Marie, long may it continue.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here twice and have never been disappointed,we hope to return next year. The location is good if you enjoy a walk to the centre shops etc. The parking is so much easier than the centre. I would certainly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank EnglandTammy
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Stayed here again (2nd time) for 2 nights recently; everything about the St Hilary is spot-on; location, cleanliness, welcoming owners, breakfast.... We were in room 9, a large room at the top with a king-sized bed and a bathroom that would put many luxury hotels (never mind guest-houses) to shame and with a marvellous view of the sea and the bay. Cannot recommend the St Hilary highly enough; will definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple