I had a wonderful 3 nights in this spotless, warm guest house. I had rung before hand to get a ground floor room as I have a knee injury. I was advised that the room was small but I found it more than adequate. Lovely comfy bed and toiletries in case you have forgotten them. The breakfast was lovely and of a very good quality. I would love to go again but I have a dog. If I have to go to llandudno on my own again I would stay here and would highly recommend it to others. I was even given a stick of rock and a thank you card for staying. This was a lovely touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Hilary is a fully non-smoking elegant Victorian seafront Guest House, commanding magnificent views of Llandudno's sweeping bay. The St. Hilary is decorated and comfortably furnished to a high standard throughout. Our guests return time after time as they enjoy the quality and service that we offer, in a friendly and homely atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your St. Hilary Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Hilary Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- St. Hilary Guest House Llandudno, Wales