Very highly recommended - my husband & I have just returned from a wonderful weekend stay at St. Hilary's Guest House Llandudno. Spotlessly clean and nicely decorated throughout, lovely comfortable bed with spare pillows if needed and the bed linen was crisp and clean and when we went for breakfast we were not disappointed with a selection of cereals, fruit juices, fresh fruit salad, yoghurts followed by a choice of cooked breakfast options, we had the full English which was superb. Ann Marie was very welcoming and helpful recommending two very good places to eat in the evening. Parking was available outside the Guest House on either side of the road along the promenade. Shops and amenities are approx 10 minute walk away. We have no complaints at all and loved the complimentary sticks of rock and little thank you note left for us - how thoughtful - thank you. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Hilary is a fully non-smoking elegant Victorian seafront Guest House, commanding magnificent views of Llandudno's sweeping bay. The St. Hilary is decorated and comfortably furnished to a high standard throughout. Our guests return time after time as they enjoy the quality and service that we offer, in a friendly and homely atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your St. Hilary Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Hilary Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- St. Hilary Guest House Llandudno, Wales