Excellent guest house could not fault it in any way. Spotlessly clean with fantastic views. Bed lovely and comfortable and slept really well. Ann-Marie and Howard were very friendly and helpful and go out of their way to ensure you have a great time. Breakfast was delicious and beautifully cooked (and plenty of it!). Close to all amenities. No trouble parking right outside front door. We travel to Llandudno a lot and from now on we will always stay at St. Hilary Guest House. Immaculate and first class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Hilary is a fully non-smoking elegant Victorian seafront Guest House, commanding magnificent views of Llandudno's sweeping bay. The St. Hilary is decorated and comfortably furnished to a high standard throughout. Our guests return time after time as they enjoy the quality and service that we offer, in a friendly and homely atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Hilary Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Hilary Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- St. Hilary Guest House Llandudno, Wales