We booked The Cliffbury after reading good reviews on Trip Advisor. This beautiful old house was a delight to stay in. The owners Gareth and Clare are rightly very proud of what they have achieved here.
We stayed in the 'smallest' room 5 and found it immaculate, very comfortable and tastefully decorated. We enjoyed our breakfasts, which were cooked to perfection and filling enough to last us all day.
Llandudno was gorgeous in the sunshine and we remarked that could have been in Sorrento!
The beds were particularly comfortable We are now looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffbury is a modern and stylish 6 bedroom all ensuite guest house in one of the most beautiful streets in Llandudno. We are located within a few minutes walk to all the shops, restaurants, theatre, train station, promenade and Great Orme itself. We have private parking for all rooms, wireless internet access to all bedrooms, LCD digital televisions in all rooms and extensive tea & coffee making facilities. All bedrooms are on the 1st and 2nd floors. We cater mainly for the over 25s. No Pets. Nonsmoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Cliffbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffbury Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- The Cliffbury Guest House Llandudno, Wales