It was a very nice experience to stay in Cliffbury Guest House. Myself and my wife enjoyed it very much. It was really clean place, very friendly people and very good hospitality. The only down point was that the water pressure was not so good, Mains plugs were also strangely situated very close to the floor that you couldn't plug your laptop or mobile phone charger. The double bed was also slightly small for 2 people. Breakfast was good. Very peaceful and quite location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffbury is a modern and stylish 6 bedroom all ensuite guest house in one of the most beautiful streets in Llandudno. We are located within a few minutes walk to all the shops, restaurants, theatre, train station, promenade and Great Orme itself. We have private parking for all rooms, wireless internet access to all bedrooms, LCD digital televisions in all rooms and extensive tea & coffee making facilities. All bedrooms are on the 1st and 2nd floors. We cater mainly for the over 25s. No Pets. Nonsmoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Cliffbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffbury Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- The Cliffbury Guest House Llandudno, Wales