We booked late and opted for the twin room at the rear with lovely views of Snowdonia. The room was spotlessly clean and beautifully appointed with really comfy beds and pillows. It was spacious and had a lovely seating area where you could look at the lovely view, watch tv or read. There was a spacious shower and what's more important plenty of shelf space next to the basin for toiletries. Breakfast was ordered the night before to speed things up in the morning and consisted of fresh fruit cereals, yoghurt, and lots of cooked breakfast choices including an excellent veggie one I had. Another plus point is that it is situated just away from the front but just minutes walk away. It is difficult to find parking on the front or nearby so to be able to park off road in the car park or the road outside is really handy. We are regular visitors to Llandudno and The Cliffbury will be our No 1 choice from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffbury is a modern and stylish 6 bedroom all ensuite guest house in one of the most beautiful streets in Llandudno. We are located within a few minutes walk to all the shops, restaurants, theatre, train station, promenade and Great Orme itself. We have private parking for all rooms, wireless internet access to all bedrooms, LCD digital televisions in all rooms and extensive tea & coffee making facilities. All bedrooms are on the 1st and 2nd floors. We cater mainly for the over 25s. No Pets. Nonsmoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cliffbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffbury Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- The Cliffbury Guest House Llandudno, Wales