Our second stay at The Cliffbury Guest House was just as great as the first time there 5 years ago. Gareth & Claire are very warm, friendly and welcoming. The different varieties of breakfast are delicious and plentiful. We used the guest house as a base to explore other areas of north Wales. The parking outside of the guest house is a lovely bonus, making it easy to leave the car there and explore Llandudno on foot, with the many lovely shops, the Great Orme and of course the sea front. My husband and i hope to return there when visiting north Wales again. Fully recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffbury is a modern and stylish 6 bedroom all ensuite guest house in one of the most beautiful streets in Llandudno. We are located within a few minutes walk to all the shops, restaurants, theatre, train station, promenade and Great Orme itself. We have private parking for all rooms, wireless internet access to all bedrooms, LCD digital televisions with DVD player in all rooms and tea & coffee making facilities. All bedrooms are on the 1st and 2nd floors. We cater mainly for the over 25s. No Pets. Nonsmoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cliffbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffbury Guest House Hotel Llandudno
- The Cliffbury Guest House Llandudno, Wales