“Excellent location on Llandudno promenade”
Review of Trevone Hotel

Trevone Hotel
Ranked #45 of 60 Hotels in Llandudno
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Myself and my friend stayed at this hotel from 7th may -12th may 2013
We had a lovely bright room with a sea view the room was very clean and well serviced by house keeping
The beds were very comfy and there was tea and coffee making facilities in the room with a nice hospitality tray combining a modern fast boil electric kettle the room had a flat panel led t.v on a moveable bracket witch was good for adjusting the angle of the screen
There were 2 very comfy chairs to sit on and a small table
The bathroom was compact with a shower stall and very clean with complimentary soap. And shower gel
The proprietor of the hotel Rodger made us very welcome and nothing was to much for him he was very helpful
The value for money is excellent as is the location on the promenade with the pier near by and the shopping street mostyn street nearby were you will find all the high street stores you could want for shopping and local resteraunts to suit all budgets
We would recommend this hotel for a nice relaxing holiday and will definetly come back again

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Just enjoyed a very relaxing weekend at the Trevone Hotel in Llandudno. Our room was very spacious, warm and we enjoyed a seaview overlooking the wonderful bay. The room was of a very high standard, very clean and with everything we required to enjoy our stay. The meals were excellent. The owner was very welcoming and the staff very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. We look forward to visiting again in the not too distant future. We can recommend this superb hotel to anyone visiting Llandudno.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2013

My boyfriend and I just had a one night stay and were very pleased. The owner was so welcoming and friendly. We were in room 18 with sea view and indeed when you lay on the bed your view was of The Pier. The room and indeed the whole hotel was extremely clean and fresh. Service at breakfast was very good and breakfast itself was excellent. We would most definatley stay here again and would highly recommend it :)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adele544
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Just spent 3 days at this hotel with Coachstyle Coach Holidays, we were in room 23 on the third floor, it was a good size family room with sea view. Meals were excellent, good choice and hot. Shops were near and the area was flat, so ok for people with walking difficulties. Staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
Would definately return.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lynne76_10
Reviewed 18 March 2013

My husband and I stayed at The Trevone hotel for two nights on a bed & breakfast basis, and were thrilled to find that The Trevone is in the centre of The Grand Promenade, overlooking the sea, and from our bedroom window we could see the pier, the best pier in Wales, and the Great and Little Ormes, as well as the wonderful ocean and beach. The hotel is situated in front of the delightful town of Llandudno and there are many interesting shops, churches, cafes and restaurants to cater for everyone and all within easy walking distance. We took an open-top bus for a fascinating trip to Conwy and the commentary was so interesting but after exploring everwhere we were glad to come back to the comfort of The Trevone with its comfortable lounges and Trafalgar Bar. The hotel has so many paintings of Nelsonian ships and battles that there is plenty to look at and admire.
We look forward to going back to The Trevone in a couple of months' time as there is so much to see and do, and as it has something for everyone we would have no hesitation in recommending it for a wonderful stay in North Wales.
T & J Ryder

Room Tip: The hotel is right on the front and we found our room to be quiet and as we had a sea-facing room we...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I stayed in this hotel recently because I was taking part in the Conwy half marathon. I was pleased with my choice.

The bed was really comfy (better than home) and the room was clean and tidy. The hotel is right on the beach front and near the pier. There is a shopping area and plenty of places to eat just round the corner so it is perfectly situated.

Most hoteliers just want to get rid of you as quickly as possible so they can get back to their day but the owner, Roger, was very attentive and didn't make me feel as if I was keeping him from something more important.

The breakfast was good. I am quite picky and didn't stick strictly to the menu but the staff were more than happy to assist.

I would definately stay at the Trevone again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve N
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I was really impressed with the Trevone Hotel. The customer service was excellent and the owner couldn't have been more pleasant or helpful.

The room was a good size and had an excellent view. The en-suite was in such good condition and so clean it felt as if I was the first person ever to use it! The rest of the room was great - very clean with everything you need. There was no lack of storage.

I've just read through previous reviews and I don't think they're justified at all - some people just like to moan I suppose.

In summary, an excellent hotel. I'd definitely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012