“spotless hotel”
Review of Annan Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Llandudno
Annan Hotel
Ranked #16 of 60 Hotels in Llandudno
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This is a lovely hotel, I especially liked the little extra touches like big bottles of shower gel etc instead of the tiny ones you seen to get every where else, and plenty of tea bags, milk, sugars etc.it was spotlessly clean and the staff they have working for them were very polite and friendly, I would definitely recommend it especially room 10, a lovely bright and sunny room.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Caroline B

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Just back from a 6 night stay at The Annan with my five year old son. Lovely hotel - pleasant rooms, a car park and good value. The staff and owners make it very special. Very high standards of service with a personal touch. My son was ill during the stay but the staff could not have been more helpful and made a very tricky situation bearable. The rooms are spacious and well equipped and the breakfast is very good with an excellent range of food on offer. The hotel is well situated, just a short stroll from the town and promenade. We will return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Thea68
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This hotel is in an ideal position - away from the noise of the town centre but an easy short walk to the shops, pier etc. There is also a secure car park. The hotel is a delightful old building with lots of original features. We didn't use the residents' lounge as we visited in the middle of the heatwave, but had a quick peek and I should imagine that in inclement weather it would be a lovely cosy retreat. The owners were friendly & welcoming and the breakfast was lovely, with plenty of choice. The room was clean but some of the decor was a little tired. We would stay here again, definitely.

Room Tip: There is no lift so ask for one of the ground floor rooms if you have difficulties with stairs (ther...
2  Thank BarbaraGeorgiana
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Many people have stated about the problems with parking in Llandudno so to have a hotel with parking facilities is a real bonus, On arrival we were greeted by Debbie, a very friendly and efficient owner who explained everything about the hotel before giving us a parking pass for the car, room key and front door key then we were shown to our room (no 5) a front facing room, very airy and plenty of light, comfy bed, good shower and anything else you need. After a good nights sleep breakfast, served a sensible time was a delight, with everything prepared freshly as you order and plenty of it, in a very delightful uncrowded dinning room.
On reflection, it seems that the owners and staff of the Annan Hotel have only one thing in mind and that is ensure that their guests have a wonderful stay.

4  Thank squirrel1954
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Just returned from a week at the Annan Hotel. We have been there a few times and we can't fault it. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble for them. We haven't been there for 3 years but Debbie the owner still remembered the nick name she had given my husband, thats the sign of a good hotelier, they make you feel special. The breakfast is amazing, a huge choice and very well cooked by an excellent chef. There is also a large car park for guests, something not very common in Llandudno. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a lovely relaxed break, hopefully we will be returning soon.

2  Thank ann s
Reviewed 16 July 2013

The Annan is a gem of a place to stay, the staff are superb making you feel welcome straight away, breakfast is great and served very quickly, off street parking for the bike was great. Will definitely return

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Billy I
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I know people generally wait till they've left an hotel before doing this but I thought why! I think it's all been said by looking but The Annan really is a great hotel in every way. The family can't do enough to help and are ready to whenever you need it. My room is perfect, spotlessly clean, classily furnished and perfect for my needs. Car park, invaluable in Llandudno as its been for as long as I can remember and we're talking 1950s here! Great breakfast served by a great hostess Debbie. Most of all though, I feel at home. I never think about leaving things around like my iPad and so on. Still got five days to go too!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo