Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews location is excellent lloyd accommodation snowdonia orme
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was supposed to stay at Trinity House from January 6th til March 24th with more 9 Brazilians, but by the end of February they simply overbooked the house and gave me two options: or share a room with more 2 people although my student program asked for a single room and I was paying for it, or leave the place. As I said, my program required specifically for a single room.
Considering the time I was there and also that I was paying for this time, this was not professional or nice.
Besides this incident, Lloyd and Rachel treated me and my friends as they were making a favor to us. Once they even locked the dining room with our food inside because the time to eat was over. The heater was turned off most times as well. Once one pack of our bread was gone and Rachel said she couldn't do anything to help. They were having some building works sometimes in the morning making it hard to sleep. Once I brought a friend to the house just because I need to get some things, and Lloyd texted me on wpp to talk to my college about it instead of having a real conversation with me about what was the problem.
And least but not last, after almost a month I left the house, Lloyd texted me accusing me of graffiting the bed and also breaking it. I told him I didn't do it and although he didn't have any prove, he kept texting me and I had to block him on wpp.
The location is good but don't worth it your headache if they decide that don't like you.
Of course they will deny most of it but we know what we've been through.

1  Thank mV7252QK
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Nice and friendly atmosphere
Couple in charge really helpful
Rooms are comfortable
International and fresh made food.
No tvs in the rooms
Meet other hosts and make friends.
Close to the Pier and the city centre, 5’ min walk
Stunning views

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Llandudno is a beautiful small city. Perfect place to bring your students. Accommodation provided by Trinity House and run by Raquel and Lloyd, the perfect hosts. Thank you for such a pleasant weekend!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 29 October 2017

great location great price fantastic attention to detail, we were there on a group booking .
room very comfortable great sea views. food great , brilliant attention to everyone's dietary needs. good not to feel second class as a vegetarian.
Aaron was fantastic and a real asset to trinity house.
hope to stay again,
10 out of 10 .

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Group stay (18 people) Very warm and welcoming staff who could not do enough for us. Fantastic location over looking the beach/town and mountains - few minutes walk into town. Parking could be an issue (limited on road parking- but we managed OK with 8 cars!). The food was good especially the breakfast - very good value for money. The bedrooms are large and all en suite and some are currently being refurbished - highly recommended - big thank you to Aaron who was great with the kids - a real asset to Trinity House !

Room tip: Limited parking outside property.
Date of stay: October 2017