Karden House Hotel
US$112
US$109
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
The Broadway Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$54
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
The Clontarf Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
US$94
Seaclyffe Hotel(Llandudno)
US$99
Toprooms.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsfull englishb bclose to the train stationfresh fruitexcellent breakfastvery comfortable staypay and displaydecent sizethe ground floorwarm welcomestayed two nightsspacious roomthis lovely hotelfamily roomwould definitely stay here againparking spacebooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2011

We stayed for 3 nights in June. The hosts were welcoming, The hotel is in a quiet location (this is a quiet house after 9.30 pm). The room was clean, the beds comfortable, the breakfast was the best that we had in our 12 day stay in North wales, with fruit and cereals and a gigantic plate of excellent bacon, eggs mushrooms, toamatoes, beans etc. all at a good price. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2011

My partner and I and a few friends stayed here for the night and had a lovely time.The place was really clean, the owners were lovely and brekkie was delicious. we definately recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank CSWWales
Reviewed 29 March 2011

I stayed at Karden House for 4 nights while visiting my son. The single room was lovely and cosy with a very comfortable bed and GREAT pillows. The owners were really kind and helpful. It was lovely and quiet and also conveniently situated. I hope to return on another visit.
I am quite small so the shower space was fine but a larger person might find it a bit small! Very clean and nice though.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank vwaves
Reviewed 20 March 2011

Lovely hotel, rooms fabulously equipped and furnished, food great...no complaints other than I wish I could have stayed longer:) !! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karencStoke_on_trent
Reviewed 10 March 2011

I stayed at Karden House for a weekend with my 85 year old Mum and my daughter. It was absolutely perfect. My Mum managed the few steps at the front of the hotel and my Mum and I were given a lovely room on the ground floor. The owners Don and Janet offered to bring a breakfast tray up for my mum if she couldn't manage the stairs down to the dining room. Breakfast was delicious and the service was excellent and friendly. The hotel is centrally located and provided a wheel chair for Mum so we were easily able to explore Llandudno. Don and Janet recommended good places to eat in the evening. We had a lovely meal at The Albert. a pub just round the corner from Karden House. We will definitely be coming back for another visit to Karden House!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family