Just got back from a weekend break at the Chatsworth with my work collegueas. We found the hotel bedroom and ensuite to be spotless the food was good. The entertainment on the Friday evening was excellent, we met a crowd of people from Stafford who made Saturday evening a lot of fun. The majority of staff were polite and helpful. The location of the hotel is great if you like shopping and walking. Would recomend this hotel and would stay at the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales