We've just returned from our four night Christmas break and it was just terrific! Everything from the lovely room, down to the last mince pie was superb and there were so many little treats and extras that we were bowled over. All the staff were pleasant and friendly; Trevor in the dining room was always witty and efficient, the food was plentiful and nicely served, and the entertainment was enjoyable, especially when we could all sing along and join in.
The hotel was super warm and very festive; we feel that we have been spoilt for Christmas anywhere else! Thankyou all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales