My wife and I with two friends went up for a two night stay on 30th / 31st March it was supposed to be a 60s theme but was'nt, the staff were lovely the room was good but not 4star, it must have been one that was on the list for refurbishing there was a large damp patch on the ceiling above the window and wallpaper needed replacing, the rooms and beds were clean and tidy. We went to the lounge for a cup of coffee each at 1.30 pm they said not available go to the Queens Hotel on corner or cafe around corner where we could get one, good for 4, 70+ year olds, also at 2.30am Sunday morning there was a fire evacuation which was badly handled there were numerous guests who did not hear it and slept through luckily it was a faulse alarm, there was no roll call taken and no information given to as to what was happening it was total chaos, sad for such a large hotel, don't know who actually owns it but it should be looked into.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Victorian hotel situated in the centre of the promenade. The beach is opposite the hotel and the main shopping street is directly behind and only minutes away from the theatre. We have a very limited spaced free car park within the hotel, the majority of parking is on street on the promenade (£1.50 per day low season £3.00 per day high season (correct at time of posting this message)). Badge holders have free unrestricted parking, except in the coach bays. Please feel free to contact the hotel for any further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chatsworth House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatsworth Hotel Llandudno
- Chatsworth House Hotel Llandudno, Wales